NGK Iridium Spark Plugs in a 95 KA24DE

Ok so yesterday I went to CT to get new spark plugs for the car I just bought since I am doing a general once over of things like that. I wanted to get NKG Iridium plugs so I opened the little book they have to find out what # I needed. I became confuzed…you CAN use them for a 91-93 KA24DE but somehow not for a 95-98 KA24DE 240sx. Is this just a outdated book or is there a real reason why S14’s cannot have those plugs?

check the NGK website for more part numbers for the iridiums.

thanks checked it out CT book is just out of date

hey whats the part number? i bought the bosch platinum x4 cause i thought i couldnt get the ix iridium shit

All you big balla’s those plugs both of them are the biggest waste
of money. Just get standard BKR5E NGK Plugs for like $3 bux a
plug and just change them every other oil change. They will out
perform any 10month old fouled bling bling platinum or iridium plugs.

Lol but I like my bling :thumleft:

I like my cheap copper :D/

cheapest i was able to find was $12/plug… where can you get these for $3?

Go to Canadian Tire and ask for BKR5E-11 they are your standard V-Grove Copper NGK Plugs.

you can not use them , i bought mine 1 month ago ., i was looking for them they do not make them for our car… u have to buy platnim

Do you speak of the chepo plugs or the iridium, because I am running the iridium plugs now.

they arn’t listed for our cars in that dumb CT catalog. Check PDM’s website for the number, thats what I did. I don’t know why I bought this, but ah well.

Ya I asked CT about their catalouge they said that its usualy out of date lol

Buddy, they are not made for our cars they are made for Snowmobiles, ATV, PWC’s etc.

You can get them and they work in our cars I’m running them now.

Just ask for BKR7E-11 if you have a MSD or BKR5E-11 if you have stock ignition.

Please do not spread false roomers around the board.