best spark plugs for a ka?

240…SX? Z? Volvo 240?

When my car doesn’t co-operate, I take my spark plugs out and leave the ignition wires hanging. You can feel the loss of a few horsepower, but oh yeah.

I certainly make sure mine gets diesel too, I read it in some Keystone book or something.

Shit son, finally someone who knows what they are talking about.

ok what the fuck is wrong with u guys what the hell r u tlkng about?

ya ok, ur still ghey , keystone is ghey, and for whatever reason ur saying u dont need sparkplugs in a ka is ghey(and i know htere is no possible way anybody can be that stupid)

where the fuck are the mods now , dont u guys think this is a bit off topic? yes i know there still tlking about sparkplugs but its still ghey

Wowzerz.

Ok folks. KA’s have spark plugs and run on gasoline. I have this funny TINY inkling that NiTeRiDeR may have known this all along. I think he was trying to make a certain point, but anyhoo…

Sorry dude, but we don’t need any more 240’s heading to the yard, esp. with diesel poisoning, thank you very much. :stuck_out_tongue:
… ____
…|````|
||
|
|
|
__|

Lockerz.

I think Niterider was making fun of ******* who just so happens to work at PI and nobody got it :stuck_out_tongue: I realize I’m sorta spoiling it by saying this, but atleast I blanked out the name so that you can have fun guessing.

Oh, and just to be clear, I think that ******* isn’t a bad guy and I don’t share the views of people mocking him, I just happen to know who it is.

I’m not mocking anyone.

Well, there goes my hypothesis then.

woot

GT