best way to sheridan/transit area from cheektowaga during rushhour?

well? I am very unfamiliar with this area, but i know transit fucking blows…

broadway to dick, dick to wherle, wherle to youngs, Youngs to sheridan, sheridan to transit

either way your screwed.

you could try the 90 to transit, then right on wherle, then left on the first real instersection…follow that to sheridan

thruway to 290?

that’s what i was wondering…

doesnt central run parallel to transit through there? If so go there, very little traffic in that direction.

thats pretty good…although strait transit may be better than anthing…

I know the traffic is generally worse heading out to hamburg area from amherst, opposed to heading into amherst. Probably the easiest depending on where you are in vegas (if you’re close to the thruway at all)

edit: maybe take the 33 over? their doing construction though near the airport

fount the names. central, to harris hill then it runs parallel to transit few lights and no one really goes that direction in the afternoon.

do not go down transit between walden and broadway. there ripping up the road. traffic was brutal.

Where in Cheektowaga are you coming from?

East of Transit: Central turns into Harris Hill at Gennesse and take that to Sheridan.

West of Transit: Too many paths to mention. Dick to Wehrle as Don metnioned. Then you can either take Wehrle to Youngs and north to Sheridan. Or where Wehrle turns into Garrison, stay on that road and go to Sheridan.

Either way, its not easy cause you’re going though a major residential area that is always busy.

i’m by the galleria.

walden to central, go left and stay on it, it will turn into harris hill

90E to Transit (stay to the left, it only gets backed up on the right with everybody going home to the northtowns), left onto Transit, go a couple miles till you hit sheridan.

Add in some patience and you’ll be there in no time.

There’s really not a good way, but there’s not a really bad way either. It’s Buffalo. Traffic’s never “bad.”

again…them bastards

haris hill is sounding pretty good

union to werlie…werlie to transit…transit sheridan

Wherle is packed this time of day, one of my facilities is over there and wherele is usally gridlock.

everywhere he can go is gonna suck…no getting around it…Dick will be busy near the airport…union will be by the mall…he could back track to harlem up to sheridan…that will be bizzy…he will hit more traffic getting to harris hill than he will taking union to werlie(i cant spell it either)…especially where he is one of the most commercially swamped are in the area

eh. walden>center won’t be bad.

That’s your best bet right now. It will probably get a little backed up around Gennesse, but once you get past that and Wehrle, its pretty clear sailing (barring any disasters).