Best way to ship a vehicle from Miami(33160)

well looking for any shipping companies that will ship here to pittsburgh from 33160… anyone have any input let me know… Yes its for a non running mr2.

try ebay companies that ship cars and your probably atleast looking at 500-1000 dollars:dunno: maybe jj is llokin at making some money

a non-running MR2 cant be that much slower than a running MR2. I suggest a catapult.

lol in all seriousness now come on.

I could just shit in a box and ship it to you. You’ll save a bundle in shipping costs.

hahaha nice

fly down, rent truck and trailer. drive it back to PA. you are unemployed so it would be like a vacation… Or just use a car shipper.

hahaha yah… that would be a fun little minivacation but… how amd I going to get the truck back there yah know… I wish someone I knew had a truck I could borrow and I could rent that little trailor from uhaul its like 45 bux I could use some kind of truck with a v6…and haul it back… I would even pay someone if they were to let me borrow a truck/suv

I didn’t just say it for the fuck of it…

Fly to the location of the car.

rent a truck at enterprise… http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?transactionId=WebTransaction2&cartype=SPAR&bid=018&cnty=US&language=en

rent a trailer at u haul http://www.uhaul.com/guide/index.aspx?equipment=opentrailer-6x12

call up south hills movers. theres some trucks down that way from what i know… they could always bring a car back. ( i know they hate coming back empty) its always worth a try :dunno:

suck brians dick and he’ll tow it up for free

Brian wants to kill me.

You need to be over the age of 24 to be able to rent a car/truck. You’ll have better luck getting it shipped here.

u sucked my dick & gave me some tools?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so maybe you’re starting to see that being a douchebag doesn’t pay off?

:slight_smile:

sorry you are wrong, at both Enterprise and U Haul you can rent cars under 24.

x2 but i think you have to pay a little more

jj’s automotive might be able to help in this situation…