WTRENT/HIRE

Im looking to hire someone to help me pick up a car in michigan. or looking to rent someones truck or suv so i can pick this car. My friends were going to help me out but they are not able to travel all that way. michigan is about 280 miles away and will be going through canada to get there. i need this asap pref by sunday, monday, or tuesday.
let me know asap. thanks.
i will even leave you my jeep for the day.

how much will you pay to have someone drive and pick it up? PM me the exact location…the vehicle…and the $$$

My bro lives in Michigan, I’m sure he’d drive it back here but you’d probably have to buy him a one way flight back to Michigan and toss him a few for his time. So I guess it depends on how much you need it lol

you can rent a car one way to detroit for less than 100 bucks.

im lookin for some to do this by jan 1st now.

can you not drive the car back?

the one way rental is SO EASY.

no its another mustang roller i bought.

bump will pay somone 100 bux to do this plus i pay for gas

Where in Michigan?

Warren, Michigan

bump i really need someone to do this.

$100 to drive 5 hours each way, use own equipment, and load the car? :biglaugh:. Good Luck.

well that sucks

it prob goona cost a grand to get what you want

fly out there, find a u-haul store out there, and then rent a pickup truck/van and car trailer one way from uhaul and drive back.

no i have all the equipment i just need a truck good enough to tow and i will load the car and everthing all you have to do is just drive.

U haul rents F150s if I am not mistaken. should be able to get one of those. i wouldnt tell them u are towing with it though. also, the construction equipment rental place at Sheridan and Transit (the name escapes me right now, which is sad because i drive by there all the time) rents 1/2 ton pickups as well i believe. I think renting a truck will be your best bet.

rent a truck. Thats going to be the easiest way for you to get what you want.

united rentals is the name. but thanks i will have to look into them.

$350 plus you pay for gas