WTRENT/HIRE

You have a jeep, I don’t understand this.

cause i 91crxsi said it wouldnt be a good idea to do that with the jeep.

oh arent they made for that tho? lol

yeah i dont know im just takin his advice because he know the jeep better than i do because his buddy owned it before i did and knows the work that went into it.

i got an 06 f150 let me know

wht does that get like 450 miles to the tank.

bump will pay 200 bucks to who ever does this

LMAO. my car doesn’t even get 450 to the tank!

Never mind I just read the thread

LMAO. my car doesn’t even get 450 to the tank!

yeah well on the sale sheet for one of those trucks it says it gets 510. and from wht other people tell me they get 400-450. but dont forget this truck most likely has a bigger tank than your car so it expected to get less to the tank.

these are the mapquest directions

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&1pn=&1a=900+center+rd&1c=west+seneca&1s=ny&1z=14224&2pn=&2a=3931+garrick+ave&2c=warren&2s=mi&2z=48091&r=f

450-500 miles per tank

6300lbs towing capacity

Thats about 7 miles from my apartment, but im in clarence, ny right now

how is the custom with this kind of thing? if my subaru legacy can tow it i will do it :slight_smile:

they are okay with it because this is considered a short cut for the u.s to use. my aunt told me this and she works for border patrol and she as long as you have no crimes then we should be good.

so would you be interested too.

also do you have a hitch and what is the car rated for towing. this car is def less than 2000lbs because it just a roller.

yes i do have a hitch…dont know the class…and its 2000# max towing lol. meaning if we do this…and the hitch/breaks/goes bye bye…we are leaving the car as is lol. but i can probably do it like the day after christmas…but tehre is one big problem…the subaru not register…lol

bump 02svtfocus said he would help me out. so still looking