Bethlehem steel is burning...

I sell ambulances for a living (we also sell fire trucks, obviously), so I definitely understand what you’re saying. I get to work with a lot of different personalities, some good, some bad… but you learn to deal with them.

I take it you work with a graphics company?

Well that is one way to make room for a new stadium.

Lightbulb seems to be the culprit from most sources.

This is one cheap way to get around the Asbestos abatement laws in NY that prevent most of these older structures from being torn down.

My thoughts exactly. :slight_smile:

I sell Class 8 trucks. This dept wanted a pumper but the wanted it to be guaranteed to not de-rate when pumping. Which Mack would not build. “But they make vehicles with no emissions equipment for overseas use.” “According to NFPA, they HAVE to make it.” “Sorry sir, Mack is not going to tool up a plant for 1 oddball municipal truck” I could meet his request with a Cummins garbage engine, but he had all these other requirements because “I’ve been doing this a long time and I know the best way to spec one of these.” I told him to enjoy his International. His response-“That sucks, those things are piles of shit!” Yes, yes they are sir.

This is right next door to my office. I didn’t get in until 2pm so I missed most of the fun. I guess that they house a lot of really nice boats from Small Boat Harbor and RV’s etc… There are some hefty insurance claims en route.

From Reddit.

“How many Buffalonians does it take to change a lightbulb?”
/FIRE

I build those pieces of equipment. Not as cool as it sounds tho.

You’re better off walking away from those type of deals.

• Updated - - -

I take it you work at Camp road for Bill Savage?

Only thing worse than an international, is a freightliner hahahah. Just terrible.

yessir.

From 9 o’clock break

Had a video to post but photo bucket isn’t cooperating.

Repair or Manufacturing? I know Bob H. on the electrical side.

manufacturing- fab dept. I don’t speak to anybody in assembly/electrical/plumbing.

Which is why I told him to enjoy his International.

I don’t know, international is fucking shit! There are finance companies that specifically will NOT finance a truck with a Max Force engine. The whole world went one way for a re gen system and those shit bags at International went the other way, and it was complete shit.

Could smell this mess all the way up in Amherst this morning when the wind shifted.

I didn’t smell it yesterday but today I do.

Hazy when on the 90 today and you could smell it too.

This is only about a quarter mile from where I work now. Luckily the winds have been kind and we’ve had no effects, other than the inconvenience of Rt 5 being closed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36881[/ATTACH]

Umm, no, it’s dark out, sunset was an hour ago.

I guess I mislead you. When I said “now” I meant that I started working there not long ago. The clouds should’ve tipped you off that I didn’t take that pic today, or after dark.