Better looking than a scooter :)

So i’m considering one of these for now, since I now live in Florida and drive maybe 4-5 miles to work each way on a 45 mph limit street.

http://www.ricardomotors.com/r2.html

discuss

keke, just get rid of those mirrors! pukes

Sharing the road with Florida drivers, I’d say say you’ve got about three days to live.

umm huh?

Do you live down here? Hate to tell you but people drive like fucking idiots no matter where you go.

Been to Miami Beach three times, so I’ve seen it first hand. Plus you guys get all the old people.

bro I live here lol, there are old people no matter where you live.
discuss the bike, not the enviroment please.

Main reason I am considering this right now, is because I have never owned a bike before and I really don’t want to spend the money on something old and slow to learn on when I could buy this instead.

are they available in the states?

why not buy an old yamaha v-twin or something?

buy somthing old and slow. mid to early 90’s bikes can be picked up for around 1500-3000

looks pretty silly to me shrugs

Looks kinda cool. Is it the same size as a normal sportbike?

i would rock one out. i bet it would cost less than 20 bucks a month to get around locally, and going back and forth to work.

swap out the slug for something in the 10.5:1 area and send the cam to delta for a new grind. i bet it would go a lot faster than 60 :slight_smile:

Ya swap a raptor 700 motor, or a Banshee 350 twin 2 stroke. Its funny that it says its also a kick start. I cant wait to see someone kick starting a sport bike.

it will be me after i bump up the compression… you’ll only see it once before i realize how bad of an idea it was to cheap out on getting an electric starter :slight_smile:

its only got 1 cylinder

wow, you’re a good reader :slight_smile:

lol, dont be a dick

you said u would swap out the slugs, i was saying it only has one slug

i shouldve quoted, but its early

ah.

yeah… you got me

i guess you really are a good reader :slight_smile:

If it really is 50 state DOT legal have fun. It is very close to a Honda NSF100 which is not street legal.

KK

People ride shit like that all the time down here in Charleston, SC. I have a commute of 7 miles to work, and was thinking of picking up a scooter or something. They actually look kinda like fun to take short commutes in…

I just dunno if I can do standup wheelies on a scooter though…

They have them in NYC, lol, mad funny when you hear the motor rev out and the bike doesn’t go anywhere…