R2 Super Pocket Bike?

Well i was looking on getting a pocket bike to play around with and came accross this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FREE-S-H-R2-SUPER-BIKE-SCOOTER-EPA-DOT-PHOENIX-X18_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ90985QQihZ015QQitemZ250136726924QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

it looks pretty sweet…and this is the closest thing i would ever get to a real motocycle so why not. anyone ever heard of this or know about it? $1400 shipped is decent deal for that?

thats a big jump from the 500 max u wanted to spend. How many CCs? looks like you would still need a motorcycle license to drive on the road legally. If your looking for something to play on, a good buddy of mines sells scooters down in lovejoy. I can get you a NYSpeed discount. his scooters start at 1K and go up.

make sure before you buy it that it can do wheelies good =]

garbage…
get on cycleforums.com go to pocket bike racing and pick up a used blata. polini, gianinni, zip or zap something… buy a legit one… MUCH more reliable and much better built…

^^^i was looking for a mid size bike not the mini mini…i know i would get hurt on the smallest one and on the full size one so why not a medium size

because they have poor build quality… the are assembled poorly… the 50 mph top speeed (ha… you will be lucky to see anything over 30)… the liquid cooled ones have shitty water pumps… not to mention pocket bikes are supposed to be rigid and not have a suspension… the smaller bikes are the real deal… btw… the headlights are basic taillight bulbs for the most part on the MEDIUM sizers… if you wanna drop a serious amount of coin on something that cant even be ridden legally go ahead. but i know of a couple ninja 250’s for a similar price that will be much more reliable, quick, fun, not to mention legal… fwiw

so you don’t want a motorcycle, because you’re worried about getting hit by a car because they can’t see you or something, so you decide it’s a good idea to get a SMALLER one? :bloated:

most of the PEPBOYS styled crap comes with the carbs out of adjustment, the chain out of adjustment, the brakes out of adjustment… everything needs to be tweaked to make it run right. if you want a pocket bike buy one. if you want a street bike buy one. don’t piss money away on something that will be a money pit regardless. BTW, what are you trying to achieve with this? are you gonna race it? just cruise around the neighborhood? or do you want a street bike?

if you wanna piss away money http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/351335323.html