*Beware* Keep the hoes in check

that’s incredibly fucked up. :dunno

Haha that’s crazy.

One of my old coworkers was going with a bat shit crazy chick and was afraid of just this scenario. He was even putting up condoms to a light to make sure she didn’t poke pin holes in them :rofl

i dont even…i cant even explain how weirded out i am by this.

If he was that worried, he should have left that bitch a long time ago. Plenty of pussy out there.

This is actually very common and the very reason i put my condoms in my pocket after im done fucking a girl at there house… Gross yes and the girls always think so too but alot better then having a kid and having to pay mass child support…

Did you ever think to flush it down a toilet?

Crazy bitches are crazy

sometimes I did, but other times I just tried to quickly put it in my pocket before they offered to throw it in the trash or something where they could get it later.

once I was banging this chick without a condom bc I was horny as fuck and didnt have one, but knew the girl at least and I told her I was about to cum and pulled out… Swear to god this is a true story, bitch grabbed my dick and screamed “noo!” and put it back in as I was cumming… Needless to say, that was the first female I’ve ever put my hands on… I slapped that bitch, I dont give a FUCK!

-Dave why are you putting that rubber in your pocket?
-Bitch, so you dont try the turkey baster BULLSHIT with my lil men, casue you look like a crazy hoe that would try that!
-So are we on for dinner tomorrow night Dave?
-Yes snookums, see ya at 6.

:rofl

lolol

this is why i always dipose of the condom aswell

:lol

reading this thread just made my day(the responses not the crazy bitch shit).

you can never be too safe, i agree with dave, sometimes you gotta shove them a breakfast in bed pill down their throat

Yeah. I don’t trust any chicks at all. I stopped fucking my ex because she refused to get on the pill or anything like it. Made her just suck my dick for months because I didn’t trust the rubbers on their own. She got pretty good at giving head though, so it really wasn’t an issue.

Stuck it in her ass a few times too. So there’s that.

:rofl