bf goodrich mud ta

anyone own these how do they ride? i have never driven on mud tires and these things shake bad at 35.I feel its not a balance issue.The guy had them road force balanced also. anyinsight would help if you own these tires. I know they should be the loud but this shake just sucks.

loud as hell, and will wear down super fast

They do it if they are worn. Right now, only 2 of mine are worn so its not horrible. Makes me want to get some smaller A/Ts though.

they are 20/32nds acrossed all 4.I conned bf goodrich to warranty them 100 percent but if they can not find a defect they are backbilling us.I don’t really care because i quit here 3 days

I have 35 x 12.50 BFG muds and they were some of the quietest tires I have ever had for offroad use. I also have never had a vibe issue when they were on either of my vehicles. Now they are just sitting collecting dust if ya wanna buy 4 more.

i never really had any extream vibrations with mine when i had my blazer i would say that the tires may not be the problem.

eh it does not matter to me when the store gets back charged for the tires i will not work here.I am pissed the guy said “he would take car of me,and not with a hand shake” so I figured a tip or reacharound is in order.I got a hand shake