BG Products dealer?

Does anyone know where the best place is to get bg products price wise? Or who a local distributor near colonie is?

A buddy of mine is a Bg dealer in colonie, other then ebay and a dealer idk where you would buy the product from

What do you need?

We carry there products

Mostly i would be getting the MOA (either the 5k or 44k kit) but i alao like their throttle body cleaner and a few of the other products, ive decided to say fuck it to the dealership warranty but i love the bg products. Ill pm you my number you can just text me.
Thanks,
-chris

Im not familiar with everyone here quite yet, what shop/store would that be?

I work at park auto in c.p off exit 10 . The moans a damn good additive I run it . The 44k is a fuel system cleaner that works great as well

Ill prolly make it up there sometime, probably for some of their ethanol defense products, do you guys offer quantity discounts?

Not really as we don’t get one either lol

where abouts off of 10 are you located? ill try to shoot up there today after work, how late are you open?

Our address is 159 ushers rd round lake . Or get off of northway take right and go to light . At the light to straight till ya see fork in rd , at fork stay left and were down a little bit . Look for the burnout marks lol

cool, im not sure if i can make it up there tonight but ill definitely be up sometime this week