Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

Yep. This time last year was $17. This year it was $47. I called and complained and they suggested sending in a meter reading, they’ve been estimating my usage for the past 6 months apparently. Cool cool cool.

I had to look this one up. The Federal Reserve was born out of a secret meeting on Jekyll Island in 1910. #themoreyouknow

1 Like

this tweet wont be up long:

Is this for real or a deep fake?

who knows.

Deeeeeeep fake.

Italy’s new PM is ultra maga:

Yeah, I’ll be holding my fucking breathe on this one.

I was going to say Biden’s packin for a 75 year old dottering fart.

remember-when-we-pointed-to-rampant-soviet-surveillance-of-its-21192866

So did we blow up that pipeline? Pretty much the entire MSM is now admitting it was sabotaged but won’t point the fingers at anyone. They just keep offering up some vague, “well maybe Russia did it to show the weakness of pipelines” but that makes no sense. I’m sure Russia would be happy to start selling natural gas to Europe again. Not to mention, why would Russia blow it up when they have full control over the on/off valve on their end?

Over the last couple weeks there has been enormous pressure on European politicians to reopen the pipeline to Russia because Europeans are being killed by natural gas prices and are facing a real crisis come winter. What makes a lot more sense is someone like the US to make sure that politicians can’t cave to pressure by taking that option off the table.

Same day, what a coincidence

Wasn’t there tinfoil hat predictions of some major event on 9/24? Maybe the potential perpetrators had to wait for a negative covid test?

It’s not impossible to believe the US could do something like that, but seems like a low probability.

For Russia, would be for a false flag, but that too seems unlikely.

But, for the global collective climate emergency folks. They have something to gain for MSM attention. Nevermind, that no Russian also provides a lot of raw materials for batteries and semiconductors. (Bings video from yesterday has a decent amount of graphics and details on that area)

Until there are actual photos of the damage, it is far to east to speculate cause.
When pipes rupture, it is very dramatic. If it was exploded, it should look different than a megashark plotting to invade Germany.

Edit: now that i have completed the meme review, It was the US. lol

Damn I picked a bad time to visit family in cali. This shit is getting wild.

I completely forgot about this movie.

Uploading: 1664413776220.png…

Offf might be trouble

the memes are only this spicy because the timeline itself is hecka spicy

Euro antifa cuck duct taped to a newspaper machine with a dildo strapped to his head. #ThisIsTheWay

The US would never blow up a Russian pipeline… (2004 CIA op flashback noises…)