Big B> 07 Supercharged Roush 427

one of my friends buddy (i kinda know the kid) just got a brand new 07 supercharged roush 427 stang! he was telling me how it was so fast and everything. last night i seen him driving past me on op rd so i pulled a u turn and cought up to him on southwestern. we were talkin for a min or two then i asked if he wanted to run he then followed me to the xxx we did 2 pulls first pull was a 35mph i was break boosting, we were kinda close after the 3rd beep then i pulled hard through 3rd i had about 6-7 cars on him before i even went into 4th, the 2nd runn we went from a 45 i started in 3rd (not breakboosting) and it was kinda the same out come over all had him by about 7 cars give or take one!

it was a fun night t-up to a cool kid and a nice car

is this the blue one? is that really a 427? ive never heard of it but i saw it…?

Not really a 427cid.

siqqq kill B!

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:3,topic:32514"”]

Not really a 427cid.

[/quote]

:word: i seen the car also…not a 427. Its tslow :tdown: good kill slow poke :wink: but maybe I’m wrong, the kid looked 17yrs old driving it.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:2,topic:32514"”]

is this the blue one? is that really a 427? ive never heard of it but i saw it…?

[/quote]

yea it is the blue one! he just got it about 2 weeks ago

it sounds really nice and the supercharger counds sick too!

does any one know how many lbs they come out of the factory on?

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:3,topic:32514"”]

Not really a 427cid.

[/quote]

what do u mean its not a 427? how do u know this

Thats my boy

It’s not a 427 cubic inch V8.
I know this because my pop took a look at one in the showroom and gave a me a 15 minute bitch on “how the fuck to they name the damn thing a ‘427’ and not put a goddamn 427 in the sunovabitch?!”

Still a good kill, it’s essentially a blown GT.

don’t they have 427 hp ?

Stage 3 Roush is 415hp/385tq

Roush 427R = 427hp

Building off the already legendary 427 name, one already used for their high performance 427 cubic inch 351w stroker, Jack Roush and crew unveils their most powerful Ford Mustang to date. Based on the Roush Stage 3 Mustang, the 427R adds an additional 12 horsepower for a total of 427 ground pounding ponies (hence the name).

The additional horsepower comes by way of more agressive tuning and a different exhaust system, with much of 427 horsepower power coming from the new ROUSHcharger system which Roush offers via the official Roush website. The supercharger sits atop the standard 4.6L 3v SOHC engine found in the 2007 Mustang.

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:9,topic:32514"”]

It’s not a 427 cubic inch V8.
I know this because my pop took a look at one in the showroom and gave a me a 15 minute bitch on “how the fuck to they name the damn thing a ‘427’ and not put a goddamn 427 in the sunovabitch?!”

Still a good kill, it’s essentially a blown GT.

[/quote]

:blah:

how is a BLOWN 427 only making 427hp? ford sucks

should be making 500rwhp NA

its the 281

http://www.roushperformance.com/mustang_427r.shtml

[quote=“Minglor,post:12,topic:32514"”]

:blah:

[/quote]

:clap:

:picard:

what ever i just thought i would post the kill!

its a good kill!

its a good kill

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:17,topic:32514"”]

its a good kill!

[/quote]

Way to go.:ohyeah:

Nice job.:ohyeah: