Big day today: Just paid off my Lotus!

VERY exciting day for me, I was in a mad dash to pay this off as quick as possible, and today on St. Patrick’s Day, I made my last payment, after just under 2.5 years of ownership. On top of that, all 3 of my cars I own completely outright. It’s a very liberating feeling…

:tup:

Now get there with the house lol

Nice. :tup:

Way to go man! Owning your cars outright = best ever

congrats joe :tup:

Thank guys, it was a long time coming…

And Kyle, I got another 15 years I think…

Awesome, still looking forward to a ride in it this summer, Joe :tup:

congrats. paying off debt rules. im about to pay off a college loan soon. :slight_smile:

Brian

I’ve got nothing to pay off anymore, it’s def an incredible feeling when you make that last payment.

Congrats!

Awesome. Congrats!

Good stuff mang. :tup: You should have spent the final payment on beer because it’s St. Pattys day, but I guess owning a car outright is good too!

Good job!

X2, I should have mine paid off if 2 1/2 years( house that is). Its all about how you save. we( wife and I) plane on saving all my checks in a savings account and not touching a cent then using her salary to pay all the bills, spending money, grocery, and anything else that we need with her checks and save every dollar that I make in the next tow years to pay our house off.

congrats 91MR2, its nice to know you own something outright. After the house id paid off our house I will be getting my NSX I have always wanted, paying cash of course.

It is a great feeling. Congrats.

I like the wife paying for stuff idea. I need to go find a lady who makes money. Not one that wants to spend mine.

I should have MY lotus paid off in 3.5 years. I wonder if I’ll keep it that long…

Congrats…The next praxair/speed breakfast can be in your car instead of the cafeteria then?

“all 3 of my cars I own completely outright.”

Nice. Congratulations Joe.

nice work - i don’t know what i’d do without a car payment, i’d feel like something was missing in my life.

if i could actually keep a car long enough without deciding i need something newer/better maybe i’d get there some day :stuck_out_tongue:

Payments ftl. Congrats Joe. :eekdance:

50/50

congratulations joe!

cant wait til i own the STI