Paid off my car

Finally paid off my car… Previous employment and it causing me to be poor as fuck put me almost a year behind with penalties, additional interest and fees. It feels good to get the monkey off my back. Thinking I’m just going to ride the wave and continue to dump the extra money in my house.

I havent had a car payment in a long time I was recently thinking about getting a newer truck, but enjoy using what would be a car payment to mod my current cars. AWD jetta :slight_smile:

But anyways congrates.

Great feeling paying them off. Even better when they still have a lot of life left in them. I did a 5 year loan the GTO that I ended up paying off in 2.5. The interest rate was the same if I did 3 year or 5 year so I went longer term just in case something happened that made 3 year payments tough.

cant say im not jealous

It’s a good feeling, I remember when I paid my jetta off back in the day

I just thought about getting back into debt for a car for sale on here… But I decided against it.

Yeah, I remember the days when I had no car payment. That’s the next goal once I get done with my current house purchase

we’ve got 1 car paid off and one we just bought with a 5 year loan… Like JayS said, it’s nice to know the 08 civic has only 36k miles on it and we don’t owe anything on it. This car is super cheap to own without payments.

I have a feeling I might carry the Murano’s loan out to it’s full term since we’re going to start some big projects on the house and making double/triple payments isn’t going to happen.

we got 0.9% on the car we just bought (honda pilot), so I’ll probably be carrying that out to the full 5 years as well.

Ive never had a car payment. Bought my vehicles thus far in cash. I can’t wait for a car payment though! As soon as i graduate UB I’m going to buy myself an obnoxious pickup as an 'atta boy to myself for not having any school loans lol.

Always a nice feeling paying off a car…congratulations.

At the end of this year I will owe no money to anyone for anything.

Congrats on catching up! Feels good mayne.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I’m trying to do that, but I fear I will still have a school loan lingering. :frowning:

Always a nice feeling paying something off. Congrats

I’ll have a student loan for a while, just went back for moar skool… Mortgage isn’t going anywhere too soon either. It’s just good to finish up and put an end to something that should have been over a long time ago. Definitely a good learning experience for how to remember to look out for yourself when you know no one else is and positive thoughts on how “it’s gotta get better” when it probably isn’t.

I told myself that (well maybe not the obnoxious pickup part)… but then I got married :ham:.

Lol! by obnoxious i mean a blinged out Denali GMC Sierra. used, because I’m cheap :bacon: … Marriage is not in the playbook yet!

its never in the playbook

After this week I’ll be down to just the mortgage and student loans. It’s certainly a great feeling.

Next is to pay off my credit card and the wife’s credit card we both maxed out to keep from losing my first house due to said previous employment.