OMG what a way to live!

DEBT FREE !!!
:touchy:

Paid off ALL of my credit card debt today. Over 6g.

It feels good to know that no more letters or phone calls coming my way looking for $ owed. Altho some of the messages were hysterical, you creditors crack me up. But does it feel good like this huge burden is gone.

Now on the agenda:
New car
New gf
New job

:tup: :tup:

congrats kyle

:tup: must be an awesome feeling…i was about 18k in the hole…im now down to about 7k…bout a year left and ill be good to go. :slight_smile: then ill be putting my self back in major debt buy buying a house

good job… congrats.

However, your “TO DO” list sounds like you’ll be back in debt again in no time.

I have $ saved, plus once the Z is sold, I will have the $ from that left to buy a new car with, thus not taking on a payment. Getting a new job will add more $ then I am currently making, and I dont mind buying stuff for girls as long as they work it off :slight_smile:

lol, you might want to re-order that list of things to do… :slight_smile:

New job
New car
New gf

:tup:

Now you’ll have more cash. Buy our TV :slight_smile:

i was going to say… no loan on the car would be :tup: but it sound like you got that figure out…

I am looking for an Audi A4 5spd for cheap if anyone wants to help my list of things to do

All of my cars have always been and will always be paid for with cash…I dont do car payments

yeah car payments arnt fun…

what year a4?

96+ miles dont matter as long as its been maint. 1.8T or 2.8 doesnt matter…5spd is a must…heated seats a plus

:tup: good to hear. Now you and I need to get jobs.

ya listen to josh on the order :tup:

Good luck with that man… I’m working on that shit right now. College loan and a car are my major things at the moment. Good job! :tup:

ill be sellin my automatic A4 in the spring… its a 98 2.8 Q black on black… but Beauty of AWD aka jdmmr2 already has dibs

I will sell my 1996 A4 2.8 quattro for $3500.
It has 142000 miles BUT, I just replaced all 8 control arms and the timing belt!
It does need a wheel bearing and has a small hydraulic leak.
The engine has no leaks, I just replaced seals and gaskets.
I just hit a deer Last Saturday so the car needs a headlight, fendeer, and hood.
This is the most rock solid winter/dd with quattro and 12v 2.8.
This engine will run forever.
Let me know soon because if I repair it I won’t be selling it.

Sorry for going off topic, CREDIT CARD DEBT IS THE VERY WORST THING FINANCIALLY SPEAKING. YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY THAT KIND OF INTEREST.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE CASH DON’T BUY ANYTHING.

congrats on getting out of debt

I saw one in one of those free dealer mags last week. if you go out looking for this mag, it’s 100% color. sorry, I don’t remember the name though.

oh, and it sorts out the cars in alphabetical order by manufacturer.

congrats…credit cards sucks unless you can get an AE

!!!

awesome. :tup: