BIG GTRC PRESENCE!!

Yeah he may join, if we all put the pressure on him! :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s great seeing a lot of the GTRC members here. This has turned out to be a great community and with all us here, it can only get better. hahahaha :wink:

chalk up another GTRC member! pmdawg is officially here. soon we can just call this GTRT(GTRtoronto)! lol. just kiddin zep.

What theā€¦where am I?

:confused:

Hey, I donā€™t own this site, does that mean I can really be an ass then? ā€¦or get bannedā€¦ :S

HEY!!! next meet i wanna see skylinesā€¦ they only showed up for the first and second meet then they all got put a way lolā€¦ come on now guysā€¦

WOOT!! Mr Dentist is officially in the house!!! welcome JZ

iight assassin n fitzy im here now too. sigh hopefully by this weekend i should have my GTR :smiley:

gtrc is taking over torontonissan! lol.

heheheā€¦how does it feel to be a normal userā€¦lolā€¦not in charge of everything.lolā€¦

navsā€¦

muahhahaā€¦you damn rightā€¦

:: :R

Hey, Iā€™m also from GTRC I was told by assas1n to join hereā€¦p.s i also know sidewaysgtsā€¦ok thats all I just joined today btw.

hehehe. more recruits for the army to take over torontonissan. just joking rick. just trying to get as many people here as possible so we could have a huge meet.

Wut up cuz!
So this is the new SH*T!
I lykes Zit :R :R (two thumbs up)

even speedfreak joined here. welcome bro! the army keeps growing in numbers. hahaha.

chalk up two more members. i just saw hamiltonr32(dave) sign up a few days ago and G.T.R just signed up as well. the army continues to grow. lol

so i see this black Gts the other day and i start wavingā€¦ they dude looks at me like iā€™m down syndromeā€¦

then i look down at the shit-brown interior and remember iā€™m driving the sundance. :frowning:

:LOL

G.T.R reporting for duty, right now my weapon is a sunfire, soon, my weapon of choice will be a 92 gun metal gray GTS T cant wait! when it comes this site will be raped with pics of it.

GTRTORONTO WOOT

Tastes like chickenā€¦