BIG mistake, BIG

So for the past couple of years I have really been trying to stay healthy. Cutting back on bad eating habits, going to the gym, managing my time so I don’t stress the fuck out. Well, today I broke a personal rule that I have not broken since I started 2 years ago. I ate fast food.

I have been busy all day with shit and I was STARVING so I said fuck it. I deserve a treat. WRONG. I get back to my office. Sit down to watch a Top Gear video and eat my lunch. Well it has been about an hour and holllyyyy hell. When you get your body used to eating things that are NOT soaked in grease with enough sodium to kill a whale, and then eat one of those things, you’re body pretty much says hey WHAT THE FUCK, I don’t want this. And gets rid of it the best way it knows how. Actually, as I type this post, I can feel my asshole clinching in the monster that is about to come out. I can’t imagine this will be pretty, but it will be painful. Will update…

I know exactly what you mean.

Thats why you have to mix in some garbage every once in a while, I eat fast food or something not good for me usually once or twice a week. Itsc actually in your best interest if youre trying to lose weight to throw in some garbage every once in a while. Keeps the body guessing and metabolism firing on all cylinders.

:rofl

Subscribed

God only knows why :ahh

My body can hand fast food any more either. I get sick right away from MCD’s Burger king, wendys etc. Taco Bell puts me on my death bed and im a fat kid.

I like Pizza Hut once in awhile, it just cleans out the system. In 30 mins or less, Guaranteed!

Well gentleman/ladies. I did the deed. I will not get into details at this time, other than I am walking like a whore who just got fucked in the ass by a horse…

HAHAHHAAHAHAA

you better not shit your pants when Im tuning your car!!!

^^ lol.

Depends on how well you tune that bitch then!

in that case your going to get a shitty tune so you dont stink up the cabin :wink:

+1

Poor Adam

If I had to guess, you are not counting calories and even though you are eating from ‘healthy’ sources, your diet is not as good as you think it is and you would be much better off having a cheat meal once a week, and sticking to your planned macronutrient details for the rest of the time.

paging n!cole…

Screw that. I can stomach any fast food no prob.

This is exactly what happened my first week in the dining hall. I’m all set now lol

Try Mr. Eds Mexi Hotdogs they are awesome and talk about a clean out that you need baby wipes for that would be it !!!

I just got a coupon book from BK.

white castle… you better be eating it ON the fuckin toilet