BIG RED's second annual Shift 518 summer cruise.

seriously. i got too much house shit going on. i think the caddy is going to be a winter project with a full frame wrap. FML.

Let me know when you work on the caddy though, I will gladly help. I owe you anyway.

well i may just call in sick at work that day, since I’d like to get out for a shift cruise and actually meet some of you guys. It sucks since I work crazy hours on the weekends though…

I most likely will be in. That’s not 100% though because we’re trying to plan a Shift518 softball game around that time.

I’m going to LVD tonight though.

SSmokinn SS

do it the 2nd on sunday…I come back from myrtle saturday.

edgefest sat… or i might not go… shit was garbage ;ast year. Fucking pod was the headliner. …maybe in 2003 but not in 08.

Ill go provided im not doing anything important.

Need to get my cruise time in this year :slight_smile:

Count me in if it’s on Sunday the 2nd

if its on a weekend count me in.

:facepalm
Read the first post nooblet

i doubt you guys will be there by 11am that sun there will be alot of recovering and my parents live 2hrs away so you’d have to leave there by 9am…

id like to go but got big plans that weekend to drink and party 2 hrs away!!! maybe if something comes up and you switch it to another weekend

i was thinking a tuesday morning but i guess i can settle for a saturday.

list updated, looks like sunday the second is gonna work the best

Mudvayne this year.
They did pull the Toadies out of their 1997 time warp though.

haha that’s why I said…maybe

everyones talking about changing the date.

prolly will not be in for this one this yr :frowning:

failvis isnt coming is he? His shit was so loud last year.

dave throw cazwrx on that list. He doesnt work or do anything so hell come along.

I’m down.

Fuck edgefest… big day out is where it’s at.

im in if it is on sunday