BIG REDS wanna be Nick Cage Build thread.

Nice. To me, honestly, its not about the car being 7.5K or 75K or 750K, its more about the fact that its built by a person just like that. We saw the build process. I think thats the best kind of car, doesnt even matter what kind it is. I’ve been to car shows where I asked the drivers about their car and after a couple of minutes talking to em, I realized they dont know shit about it. It’s one of those people who just walked into a shop/store, threw a credit card on the counter and said “make it cool”. That’s the shop’s car. The person just happens to drive it, thats all. You know your car, you built it, I respect that the most. I do realize that not all of us can do everything and know everything about everything, so we have to go to shops. Some day, I wanna build a car from scratch as well, seeing cars like yours Dave inspires me. Keep up the excellent work, man. :thumbup

^this… minus the faggy undertones.

haha. no homo. just the fact that i like when ppl(especially somebody ive met and know) build cars just like Dave did. This is why I always pester them with unending questions, cuz I wanna know what they know, simply cuz I wanna build a car. I’m not saying what it will be, I’ll just catch flak for it when it’s done. Then you guys can rag on me.

honestly the best way to learn is just to try it.

Yea. I’m planning a really simple car, really simple mods with the exception of one thing(simply because I cannot do that part myself without breaking everything).

Reps+

Car looks good. So you just have some interior stuff and final fitting to do?

yea for the most part, I have to pull the trans out to replace the throw out bearing, i’m gonna change the rear end gears and do some bolt ons for the motor.

Car looks awesome man, you should be very proud. I missed what kind of fog lights you are running, are they bright??? I’ve been thinking about picking up a large set of fogs for my car as well.

:ahhMotorwerk

all of the lights on the car are PIAA brand, pretty much the best you can buy.

some shots from saturday-thanks to alex for the pics

shinerup lol

needs BBSs but looks okay otherwise

at least my rimz hold air

:frowning:

ill help you reseal yours if u want.

Was this the show that Snap-on hosted? How was the turn out ?

see what happens when beer drinking is involved with putting the rims together. A real man would use fix-a-flat

The stance is incredibly fitting for that car, it looks amazing.

car looks great!!!

tim’s pony is a dog, along with that cog-belt setup comp orange terminator BTW lol

having a good time>>>>actually accomplishing stuff :rofl :rofl