BIG REDS wanna be Nick Cage Build thread.

do you haz?

has a carb box. his car is EFI. would be better off buying a complete EFI blower kit.

Why not just get a bolt on super charger kit for the 5.0. A friend of mine had a notchback with paxton only putting out 7 psi on a stock bolt on motor and it was pretty quick. I would think that would be your best bang for the buck option while still keeping good reliability and drivability.

i think he said that he didnt wanna get that specific one, i could be wrong tho. im too lazy to read thru all the pages to find it

id rather have a big cube small block, be able to rev to the moon and still be able to keep it reliable with out an issues.

I can pin the tach on my small block without issues.

Looking back bolting on a blower wouldve ended up being cheaper and probably would make the same power the car does now without new heads, cam, shortblock, etc.

I wouldnt think putting power steering and brakes on it would be a huge deal.

Buy PJB’s car and take out the motor?

ive already offered to buy his motor/ give him my low mile stock one.

I vote for blower…

Sounds like a great idea to me! I’d like to see how his motor puts power down without the Family Dollar clutch thats hooked to it now…

:rofl ^^^^^

:rofl:rofl

thers no voting lol im not putting a blower on the car lol

put a fuckin paxton on this thing

u dense bro? haha

Please drop kick Pete

my tuner comes this week i’d LOVE to have an elenor under my belt hahahaha. my tdi buddyiez will be speechles!!!

“your” tuner…what are you sssmokinsss? lol

hahaha i’ll be blowin hella smoke out.

but yea my “tuner box”
kerma Qloader *****

lol