Big Screen TV Feeler

I have a 51" Hitachi projection TV that is a year and a half old. I got it at Circuit City and it hasn’t had any problems since we got it. Software was updated about 9 months age. Here are the specs:

-51" HDTV
-1 HDMI Input
-2 Component Inputs
-2 RCA Inputs
-Cable input
-Built in HD tuner
-Other various audio inputs/outputs

As I said, there is nothing wrong with the TV, my wife and I would just like to get a flat panel LCD and I wanted to see how much I could get for this TV. Here is a picture, let me know what you guys think:

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/productImages/8/1/00000101681-Hitachi51F51051inchTV-large.jpeg

8/6/08 Edit: Wanting to get $500 OBO.

What’cha lookin’ to get out of it?

Actually, I am trying to get an idea of what you guys would be willing to pay. I don’t want to ask too much, but also don’t want to ask too little

Toss a price up with obo.

:stupid:

need a obo price to go off of

How does $650-700 sound? Now remember, this is not up for sale yet, but I am trying to get a budget of what I can spend on my next tv based on what I think I could sell it for.

EDIT: Asking 500 OBO.

I have this same tv and really like it. Very nice tv!
If I remember right I bought mine for around $1600-$1700
about 2 1/2 years ago.

Yeah, we love the TV, we just want a flat panel instead of projection. It has really clear picture and plenty of inputs and outputs for DVD, sattelite/cable, surround sound, gaming, etc. It runs at 1080p and my favorite stuff to watch is the steelers and playing xbox, it all looks amazing

What’re the dimensions of the base?

4ft wide by 1’10" tall. It is nice because you don’t need to have any type of TV stand and the top of the TV is deep enough that I am able to put my center channel speaker on the top of the TV.

Can get a brand new 50" Sony for around 1100 with better specs if you can find them anywhere. Probably get closer to 500 honestly for it, considering most people want LCD/Plasma anymore.

still have the tv

I’ll give you $400 cash for it.

you can get that same tv for 800 bucks new…maybe even cheeper was looking at one the other week…

Still have the TV. Anyone take it for $500 OBO? Still works perfect and has a great picture. Perfect for a gameroom or something. I’m waiting to buy a new TV until someone wants to take this one.

1080p?

take paypal?

Sorry, 1080i. Model number is 51F59.

I would rather take cash on pick-up.

low ball but ive got $300 cash if you want to take it, i can get it off your hands, just get at me and let me know if u want to talk

possibly interested. fiancee parents are looking for a good tv