Big talk in November about April. Where is everyone now when it's closer to April?

Wet snow that melts within a few hours: the new excuse to not getting your car done and out on the road where it belongs.

You too nick, your cars gonna be making 900hp?.. Might not be the easiest thing to drive. Right now you can punch it, but your also making no power.

I agree 100%. oh wait, its a stalled auto. Remember jon, all we gotta do is just mash it to the floor and were good!!

weeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll… thats kinda true. every big hp car that runs awd or rwd should be auto with a MVB imo anyways. just a more reliable, consistant way to put the power down and drive. you still shift with a MVB, just no clutch pedal. and its still fun even if you daily drive your car

I love the autostick in my car. Can chose to be in whatever gear id like to and go from there. Have to shift it when it max’s out as well or itll just bounce limiter. Its awesome.

I dont even know if Im going to bother taking my car out of storage this year. It needs some work to be drivable and really I dont feel like putting any money into it anymore.

I was talking to somebody about a potential trade but Im not sure if I really want the other vehicle/any other vehicle if I was to get rid of my car.

Id really like to pay off some bills at this point.

PJB your killin me…

I never understood how stalled auto cars can make fun of “bad drivers” in a standard car…

Well, when someone such as yourself makes a pass at the track, its pretty easy to make fun.

Ive really just lost interest in the car.

To get it to where I want it requires thousands of dollars that I dont have and dont see myself having any time in the near future and even then its just throwing money away at a worthless car.

what does this even mean?

Dude just sell it and pay off debt.

Getting a 4400 lb car to dead hook is not the easiest thing to do. I watched multiple manual cars with less power than me cut better 60’ times. Pete for example, may be a big headed retard, but, that retard can drive.

Something Im seriously considering but I need to fix a few issues with it first.

and its also not that hard to get a stalled auto to hook on the right tire and suspension.

Not that hard to get a 5 speed to do the same given the proper equiptment and talent.

who has a 5 speed?

Dude drop it off to Wayne have him fix it and just sell it.

Regardless of 5/8/10/17 speed, you understand the discussion.

no I dont because they dont make any lsx car thats a 5 speed.