Big talk in November about April. Where is everyone now when it's closer to April?

Jellies, sell that shit and put it towards your huge CC debt/personal loan

Youre just being difficult and trying to be funny. You should be aware of the point of this discussion but, are trying to just be a funny guy instead. Nevermind.

id say it is alot easier to ET with an auto… but also drew, if your car had a dialed in drag set up, it would be a world of difference in terms of “how easy it is to launch” the car.

yah I know.

the problem is I want to keep it more of a “street car” then a drag car…so I care about handling.

then your performance at the dragstrip will suffer lmao. i have the same problem, but i said fuck it…i need some good E.T.s and low 60s

Just shut up and deliver those gears to me. :lol

i know what it needs , its comin to me at some point so i can handle that so he can sell it . wayne isnt the only one who can do shit on here holy fuck man :wtf

dude if you really want the gears tell me a time to be at your house tomorrow and I am there. They have been in my car for a week I have been just waiting for you.

Ok, I’m just gonna throw this out there. For me personally, it is just as easy to navigate a manual trans car as a manual valvebody automatic car down the 1320. It just comes t setup. And well setup manual car is easy to get down the track, as is a well setup auto. Just launch your car and grab gears

Edited cause I don’t even wanna get into this shit comparing 350whp autos to same hp manuals. Obviously a 350hp stalled auto is gonna be easier to launch.

When someone makes big power on here in a stalled auto, chime in. I know in my case its not just punch the pedal and go. Especialy after going through a waterbox on a night where it’s 40 degrees and not running drs.

I have never ran drag radials at the track so I somewhat know what you mean about it lol

well i dont have an auto yet, but my car is actually leaving alot of performance on the table with the 6spd. yeah, it’ll make more to the tire through a manual, but the auto makes a big hp car (especially if your using a turbocharger) just fuckin haul ass! its a big plus when that throttle plate isnt closing and your tranny is just loving it

I wouldn’t consider my car as making big power, but by no means can I just slap the pedal down like a hooker off the line.

cmon the focus doesn’t exactly smoke the tires.

Goddamnit :rofl. Rep

there is in no way possible i can just slam it to the floor . if i did that id just blow the tires off "oh wait i do that anyway "

shit, even my truck will spin the tires from a stop if I punch the gas.

I think my truck makes more power than my car. I know its 300 (crank) hp stock. The car was 225 stock and its probably around 275 now.

jellies , stop cuttin the car down man . that thing is healthy

I just dont think it makes 300 hp, seriously.

it does , ill bet on that