Big talk in November about April. Where is everyone now when it's closer to April?

:number1i will race EVERYONE and sadly loose to EVERYONE:facepalm

Have you done anything to make your car handle better?

Id really like to try something like that but I think I need to change the suspension first. My car handles like a dump truck.

Its not as bad as mine…when was the last time u were at Synapse? Next time u go check mine out…

Is it in its storage spot behind the dumpster, Alex?

^^what do you mean? is this where your “motor” is???

zomg im all butthertz in here zomg

X100000000000000000000000000000.

waiting on last 2 parts for my this stage of the build then off to northeast.

Thats alot of quotes to dig up lol. Mine werent really talking shit, just making a statement. I REALLY for the love of christ hope someone knocks me off the #1 spot for domestics this season, sad that it hasnt happened yet :lol

ya know whats sad , i had my car for a yr and am right there wit ya . how long ya had yours ???lololol

If someone doesn’t knock you off the #1 spot it’s gonna be sad because all the prior shit talk. I should do pretty well, don’t wanna count my chips yet.

I wont knock ya off the #1 spot, but I can knock your car off the jacks in the garage for ya!

My car will be running in a couple of hours so I’m ready

i want to call everyone out because im new to the area and need to get some rep…sadly i drive a focus with a cold air intake…and thats it motor wise. yall are goin down lol

All I need for my goal is driver mod. I’m trying to afford keeping my toys let alone keeping them running or improving them. I did buy injectors today. Short of an 08 Impala I should be the slowest GM on E85.

I will run ya. I will shift 2-4-6 for handicap. and 1-3-5 for run 2

I kinda wanna break 12’s with my car in current state… before I put the drag radials on…

12’s for a intake/cat-back G8 GT would prolly be a first, I dont think anyone has done so on my other forum.

Injectors - done

Knock sensors - needed

Smashing cats - easy

hopefully knocking on 12s door come spring. If not Im just gonna spend the summer on my boat anyway.

I should be 12’s in 2012…il really run people then lol

Who would your “crew” be?

I’m gonna spray on the van and take out petard.

I’ve never ran 12’s on any forum either.