Big talk in November about April. Where is everyone now when it's closer to April?

Huh? lol I mean its a G8 forum… So it was basically me comparing a pretty much stock g8 to all other stockish g8’s

I’ve been running low 11’s for years now, just haven’t touched or cared to change the setup. Hell its hard enough to get dig runs with the car as is now, why would I make it quicker and not have anyone to run :lol.

one flux capacitor purchased to whop Adumbs A$$!

justify it as ya wish adanm lololol

You are going to have to go back in time to race Adam since his car hasnt moved in 2 years:hug

I have dipped into the single digits on other forums but here I’m traction limited.

This :number1 haha

Learn how to read. I never said anything close to what you guys are interpreting.

Low and slow here

What happened to 9s?

No, you learn to read! Don’t get all butthurt, I was intentionally clownin’ y0.

I can’t tell when half of the people on here are foolin or just trying to start Shit. So my bad I guess

not really too focused on racing at all. sorry. i just want to enjoy my car this year

I kinda feel the same way lol… But I didnt really race it that much maybe 7 trips to the valley

true! ill focus on racing when i put in the auto, but right now im just gonna be a hard parker with E man lol

I dont blame you…

April 17th honda day, we got a 9sec car and a 10.0 car pick one…

true that…theres like one or two people that will go put on slicks and race for a dig. Im one of them…lol…i remember that one time we were driving forever to a get a dig run. Maybe this year?

I love dig runs.

i love dig runs aswell