BigEd88 vs JT76 and lots of other stuff.. Cruise: 9/23/08

Had a huge cruise tonight

myself, red z28, red ws6, white mustang , red SC mustang, SOM SS, black stang(some of my friends not on the board) 38stang, Bananas25, illusion20, biged, slowrock etc etc…

Ed fixed his WOT switch and upped the jets to a 125 shot.

Myself and biged lined up 2 times

First run Me> big ed I didnt spin and had him by half a car (he was at my rear fender i was told)

Second run Big ed> me I spun a bit 1st-2nd and it was enough to where he jumped a car, held it and we both let off…

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Ls1-vs-Ls1_186562.htm

EDIT:
Somedude’s vid from big ed’s car:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/bigeddvsjt76_186769.htm?ref=c99d6cb0-8dbc-4172-95e0-981d01621cf6

This is the 2nd run as seen from one of the mustangs. There was a camera in biged’s car so we will have to wait for those vids to be posted. I know there were lots of other runs tonight as well as cameras, so post your stories/ vids here.

8/23? check your calendar duder.

ughhh 9/23

damn it im tired

saw a white formula and a white camaro with some weird (what looked like blue or maybe black) hoodscoop thingie…around 10PM…then around 1:30 again saw i think your car (JT76) and a couple others still loitering around…was considering stopping by, but i was tired, and i dont know any of you and don’t plan on being the 1AM mighty creeper…

we were in yings, i know the girl who bar tends, got free pizza and drinks! :tup:

wtf! free pizza and wings and cheap drinks is well worth being a creeper.

next time i see the cars there with nobody standing around them i’m walking into yings wearing my NYSpeed t-shirt and i’m gonna go up and start talking to every person in there…

ok were the guys with the mullets, one is wearing a white cowboy hat :D, great time tonight.

fix the title fool
im going to bed

:tup:

Eds probably trapping over 120 now :tup:

you and slowrock didnt run yet again?

We already know how it goes, we have played around before and from how he does against other cars i have ran such as the cobra and sprayed mustang.

sounds like a real fggt fest

slowrock>GsxEclispe>38Stang

35- 120 vs 38stang with 150shot of juice

Edit: and yes id like just one more run with ya jim

god damn it jim i cant watch streetfire vid on my ps3¡¡¡

the vid is on my youtube hun :hay:

here is the run with me and u and ed the other night, in case you havent seen it

Sean im down for it whenever you are.

you mean one nasty hairy mullet put the car in “B” fest… duh

I always get yelled at for not honking having the auto, but this time JT force honked on his count :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice night.

good run…it is easy to see where the bottle gave up haha…and hey i only ran that gsx on motor since u used all my juice lol

sweet run sean

I dont know how he does against those cars :fyi:

great times!! This is how it should be all the time