Bike accident on Elmwood exit, 290w

IDK how you can be nervous, anything can happen anywhere, doesn’t matter if you’re on a bike or not. If for any reason you’re not comfrotable to ride you shouldn’t be.

I can say I actually agree with UB for once.

While true,
When some fucking girl decides sending “L0L JK N00Dz L8R” to her new slam piece is more important than driving and side swipes you I’d rather be in a car.

ehhh, thats why I avoid riding in peoples blind spots as much as possible (either hold back or get in front quickly depending on the situation). not fool proof but it reduces the chances

One example.
The miata gets over looked all the time. People making lefts in front on me, pulling out in front of me yada. Been on bikes - same shit.
People are so fucking busy doing everything except driving so when it comes down to getting crushed by some retard I’d rather try my luck in a car.

So the idea of risk mitigation is totally invalid? This is the dumbest thing ever.

I wanted to reply to him Newman but his response was so asinine I figured i’d leave well enough alone.

This why I do not ride with traffic anymore unless I am with a group. People are doing so much when they drive and no one is focused on the road. It may be an asshole thing to do since I change lanes pretty often and work the way through cars maybe 5 mph over what the flow of traffic is doing but when my life is on the line, I will rather be called an asshole than have some dumb ass sending a text message take me out. The 3 big times I was almost taken out last year was me riding with traffic and someone randomly deciding to occupy the same space as me which physics has taught us is not physically possible.

With this logic, everything carries the same risk?

http://i.qkme.me/35p1ys.jpg

I run with scissors, because it makes me feel dangerous.

ive been stabbed with scissors…

newman was there LOL

Too bad Bradley Baloney wasn’t there to help.

he was busy not wearing any pants