To the sport biker boyz on teh 33 today (sun 4/27)

I’m all about riding fast and having a good time and all. Today was attrocious (sp?)

I was on the 33w when a group of about 8-9 sport bike riders merged or plowed onto the 33 from the 90. They proceeded to weave in and out of traffic, not as a group but like flies around shit. No precision, no cohesiveness at all. Most importantly no signals (lights or hand) just cutting lanes and cutting people off. One rider was almost plowed into the jersey barrier and quite possibly could have been killed as this Golf with florida plates barrelled into theleft lane. I’m not sure if he did it on purpose or not because another car followed suit after these guys on bikes were ALL OVER the road.

What a bunch of dick bags. Glad that that kid didn’t get killed, he is lucky. Gives other riders a bad name. They all headed towards downtown, I am assuming to club W. I would not want to ride with a group like that ever. wow.

That is all.

thats a pretty shitty accusation to make about club w. did you see any stickers on any bikes/gear? no hate, but dont put the club down due to a few asshats on bikes.

edit- i know it wasnt me either, my engines in the shop and my bikes gutted in the basement.

wasn’t me, I didn’t ride at all today.

remember any of the bikes by chance?

I didn’t say anything bad about club W. If you re-read that I was saying I assumed thats where they were heading since they continued on the 33 toward downtown and I know that is a biker hot spot on sundays.

The kid who almost got plowed I think he was on a CBR.

your going to see alot of that this year, especially on the weekends when everyone gets together and does dumb shit. it only take one mistake and sometimes people have to learn it the hard way.

i’m all for pushing it on twisty deserted roads but weaving in and out of traffic is just dumb. they’ll learn soon enough.

lets hope they grow up before they learn

dick comment: Which clearly you still haven’t learned either so lets hope they are different than you

???

hes referring to tyler, lol refer to tylers thread about waking up to the popo.

editted

pussy… wasnt me btw… i was busy all day… not on the bike until 10pm

out of curiosity, what time was this at, don? did you catch any make/models of the bikes? i rode down to the club today (by myself and not on the 33) and there was one bike when i got there, and two by the time i left.

You would have been weaving in and out of traffic on 1 wheel anyway. we can always tells when its you.

Those weren’t bike riders. Those were statistics. Just give them enough time…

idiots. I encountered a group like this in the town of orchard park a couple weeks ago. friggin kids on 600s trying to wheelie past the police station:rolljerk: . I came to a complete stop and turned off onto a side street to get away from these clowns before one of them fucked up and hit me

according to you these are people that we should encourage to join nyspeed. yes, lets give them a forum :rolljerk:

lol right, because everyone who rides motorcycles rides in a big group weaving through heavy traffic. You’re like a crotchety old man with your prejudice.

“Those punk kids and their motorcycles and rock and roll music! Criminals I tell ya! They’re no good! Every last one of them! Some of them even have long hair!”

prejudism?

blow*me?

Well like I said, it gives most riders a bad name when a group of people do things like this.

Oh well, I guess you get that in any group. It was just like a major picard moment and then watching one almost become not breathing anymore would have been the opposite of good.

I do think we should have a bike forum, hell, if nothing more than to bitch about this kind of stuff because I dont think this is off topic worthy for the most part