Bike accident on Elmwood exit, 290w

Couldn’t tell what make the bike was, it was destroyed. It looks like the rider drove straight into the cement barrier and the whole exit was blocked off. Hope everyone on here is ok.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

More!? WTf

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I’m sorry I just past it again Delaware south exit. I had my head up my ass in the op.

Awesome

Sieg heil ! Grammar Nazi workin on Easter !

Yea it was my buddy ray and his girl on the back. He’s ok

^How about his girl?^

Yea they just missed 2 metal poles and tumbled just rite where they just got rash

Jesus someone must have been watching over them glad they are ok now slow the fuck down

He doesnt speed or do anything crazy, thats why I like riding with Him we just cruise when we ride. He said he was only doing 40 45 and hit some debe that fell off a semi

Jesus, I thought I was bad with spelling.

Ugh, this is exactly why I am so nervous about hopping back on a bike. It could be anything. I’m glad you’re friend and his girl are ok!

glad to hear everyone is ok

Yay these threads are soo useful and awesome.

Should sue because there wasn’t a sign.

Ya I went on a walk this weekend and saw how much debris is all over the roads. I am hesitant to take mine out yet until the roads get cleaned up a bit.

El oh el.

Is Debe ok?

It’s on Facebook and the kid in the crash has been posting.

Guy was Ray Milewski and the girl on the back was his girlfriend, Holly Chiaravalle. All the pics I saw was the bike pretty messed up but him and her were both standing around the crash so I am shocked it wasn’t any worse.

I hear someone booking North on the 219/90 interchange almost every night around 7…Only a matter of time.

Be safe everyone.