Bike. (CBR600, NinjaZX6, R6)

picked up dropnheat’s bike. thanks again =)

youll get something old then

Not necessarily. He will get something fuel injected and somewhat new at that price point, unless by old you meant ‘not a 2011.’

Hell, I bought my first bike 3 years ago, 2001 FI GSXR 600 with low miles for 4k. He should be able to easily find an older gen 636, or a newer dropped bike still in great running order.

i wouldnt mind an early 2000 R1, or a cbr. Earliest cbr i would consider is an F4, f3’s look extrememly uncomfortable lol. not to mention ugly

F3’s were super comfy… but yea, they look dated… so I’m on board… get a 636… you wont regret it, r1 might be a bad idea

I’m considering an f3 as a cost conscious next bike. Something I can ‘cafe’ or run naked. With plastic they look dated, but it’s still a performer.

lol i meant an r6, i will prob never get a liter bike

so far, 02 ninja zx6 (i believe this year is still a 600 not a 636 right) for 3800 (17k) , 02 gsxr600 for 4200, 08 bike for 4700

ninja has slip on and a weird windshield, gsxr has a slip on, undertail eliminator and flush mount turn signals, 08 is stock
black, yellow and black, raven black

:confused:

Did the dropped green 636 fall through?

You do not want a carbed bike, trust me. Get something fuel injected. 03-04 kawasaki 636 will easily fall in your price range, perform great and look good.

^^ I second that, go fuel injected. And an 03-04 636 would be perfect. You may even be able to get an 05-06 if you find a good enough deal.

08 FTW

05-06 636 is the best option… ride one and you’ll understand.

yeah he took a deposit on it :frowning:

Hello to all, I’m new to this forum. It was recommended I’d join by my cousin, username: contractkiller0528, because I was interested in possibly buying a car off this site (acura tl that recently sold, i missed it).

Anyways, I own (3) bikes and have been looking to sell one which happens to be what you’re looking for:

2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636cc, silver in color
approximately 10555 miles but I do still ride it occassionally

Aftermarket parts and accessories include:
Two Bros titanium slip-on exhaust
K&N air filter
Power Commander PCIII USB
Hotbodies undertail with LED turn signals molded in
Greggs Customs flush mount turn signals up front
CRG roll-a-click levers
Carbonfiber look windscreen
Competition Werkes driver and passenger pegs
Lockhart Phillips carbonfiber inlay frame and swingarm sliders

The bike is in great condition, well maintained, recently changed oil with full-synthetic. I am the second owner, purchased in 2006 completely stock from the original owner out of Syracuse.

I’m asking $4500 or b/o

I will be able to post pictures by Thursday (work schedule is crazy).

PM me if you’re interested.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

03 cbr 600 with ~10.5k. Beautiful bike, would sell for 4000.

You could always just spend a little more and get a much newer, never modified bike with a lot less miles than anything posted so far :wink:

i know i know :smiley:

i pmd both of u!

got your PM… just sent you a text