help picking between bikes

ok so i bought a 05 gsxr off a friend for pretty cheap(he went into the army). i ended up selling it due to someone offering me a pretty nice deal. im moving to daytona in the next few weeks so i need some help picking out a new bike. ive looked around and im stuck with the same problem i was before. i dont know if i want to buy a r6,gsxr, or cbr. please give some feedback on what you think about the 3 bikes. and if you know anyone with a bike tell me what it is… im not really looking to pay anything past 5k.

We need to sticky this.

Why not consider a 636 Ninja? Out of those three I would choose the CBR hands down.

Agreed, but the CBR might have the worst seat in the entire universe. No lies.

I honestly don’t know why everyone is so anti Kawasaki. When I talked to people with sleds looking to trade for a street bike, everyone always only wanted a cbr, r6, or gsxr. Surprising a gsxr was actually the top choice. :barf:

Don’t see many squids riding Kawi’s. It’s the grown up’s sportbike :lol:

No, but seriously i would also choose a 600rr out of those 3 choices. Best styling.

i was actually looking into a 09 yamaha FZ6R anyone have any feedback on that?

Comfy, reliable, upright, not too much power for new guys, yet still fast enough, good fuel economy, and nice suspension for around town and commute!

Great bike!

Only issue, neck pain for long highway rides… buy a bigger windscreen and you’re fine

If you’re looking at the FZ6 why not consider the ER-6?

idk it was pretty much i was in a shop and all they had where r6’s and the yz6, but im mainly looking at a cbr 929 and a 636.

Why would you sell a bike you wanted that you got a smoking deal on? Your logic doesnt make sense, you made money on the bike, so your going to buy another one and most likely spend everything you made on your previous one? Should of just kept it, rode it, sold it for more than you paid when you were done.

I don’t get you. First you say to me that you want to come see my bike. Then you say your friend sold you a Brand new GSXR for the same price as my bike. I say wow, good deal, congrats. Then on the 19th you say to me that you sold the bike you just bought and want to come look at mine, then I never hear back from you. Now you say you had a 2005 GSXR that you just sold. That’s 2 bikes in about a month that you bought and sold?
Stop sending me messages saying that you’re interested if you’re just a kid with a big imagination.

So you’re looking a an fz6, a 929 and a 636? Ever thought about a harley or a moto guzzi, maybe even a segway?

How in the world can you be looking at that vast of a bike range?

This kid is not the brightest, I’ve tried to convey that message to the board for a year now.

3 bikes is a vast amount? and burnt toast…i never got a reply to the message…and i sold the bike i had because well this is NY and it seems you cant ride a bike in snow. so everyone needs to stop busting my ass because i dont bust anyone else on here. ive seen plenty of stupid shit on here that people say or do and no one bitches about there shit, and i dont say anything back to it. and what your gonna bring me up to the board? lol why cuz i ask questions and enjoy working on shit to make a profit of them( oh god im so bad) but yes im not the brightest. so if what you say has nothing to do with the thread then dont post shit. thanks, now does anyone have anything else to say that doesnt sound fucking retarded, i would love to hear it…

Sometimes man, it is better to not say anything and let people think your an idiot, than open your mouth and prove it.

But, not being an asshole, here is my advice.

If I were you, I probably wouldn’t buy a bike, seeing your going to be moving shortly as well as going to school, I do recall a thread with you selling/trading your Saturn because you needed something bigger because you already didnt have enough space. I can imagine having to trailer a bike down won’t make it any easier. While a toy, being the bike in this case, would be awesome and a ton of fun, having an extra 5k sitting around especially right after a move isn’t a bad thing if/when shit hits the fan, ie; repair on new vehicle or not having to take out a school loan. If anything buy a bike in Florida, I am willing to bet there is plenty to choose from right around the same prices as here.

And if you do buy a bike, do not cheap out on gear <3 .

Best of luck man.

And that’s round two. The first time you were “interested” you even went as far as arranging a drop off for the bike.
But i should have looked at all of your previous posts before even beginning to take you seriously. Good luck finding what you’re looking for.

LOL fggt

^lol.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I have a siqqqqq chrome busa dude. It’s chrome, you love it. Siqqqqq:

http://www.suzukihayabusas.com/gallery2/d/95-1/All+Chrome+Paint+Suzuki+Hayabusa.jpg

I’m asking $1000 obo.

lol at this too. First he asked me what size my gear was because he needed gear. It was the wrong size, but that was OK though because all of a sudden, his UNCLE OWNS A GEAR SHOP and he gets free shit all the time. So why ask to buy mine? Who knows.
He doesn’t really need to buy a motorcycle because i’m sure his cousin owns kawasaki and his brother in law owns honda.