Bike Jackets

I just picked up a 95 F3 and was wondering if you guys knew of good places to pick up a jacket and other riding gear. Also are there any suggestions on good brands and brands to stay away from. I know some of you ride. Thank you

the cycle shop in moon has some nice stuff.

I figured I would check that out when I am home. I am up at State College right now and I am gonna check out the 2 shops here tomorrow.

gatto

or

cycle place in richland mall on rt. 8 in allison park/gibsonia/pine richland
i forget the name

CrossRoads

bah! damnit, that’s it

the cheapest place i found jackets was at northgate honda in cranberry. $149 for nice ones.

it depends on how good of a jacket you want. i used to have a Technic chicane i paid like 2 something for it. now my Joe Rocket Speedmaster it sells for 450 and its alot better jacket. hard armor instead of soft armor. also each brand fits differently then others. say a 48 for one isnt the same as a 48 in the other. you may want to get a perferated jacket so it will help cool you off in summer. my first one was and it was nice but sucked on cold nights. Now i got a non perferated and it sucks in the hot weather so i went out and bought another jacket. This one is Joe Rocket Phoenix. basically a mess jacket with a liner that has soft armor in it