bike meets or hangouts

You came out? Glad to hear it!

Guys are a fun gang.

Nah I was there Friday.

Ah, see some bikes and faces I recognize.

The yellow R6 with flames should be Pauly’s bike with WLNUTZ plate iirc.

Pretty sure it was him, he is the only yellow R6 I’ve ever seen around there.:ponder

Went for a very good 100 mile cruise up Rt7 and further up North up the East side of the river, crossed over to Saratoga lake and back down to Dunking on Lark.

It was a great cruise and amazing weather for being late season.

Not too many people at DD but wasn’t too bad.

Does anyone want to get together for a ride this weekend? With it getting cold there might not be alot of days left. This weekend is going to be beautiful!!

It does look good this weekend.

Most likely will go for a ride this weekend, especiallly I ran out of cash to do the last race of the season; or may be I should take a break from borderlands…and play some dead island instead :rofl

Might show up to D&D this weekend not 100% sure.

I’m probably going to take a ride up to Corinth on saturday to lay-waste to some twisty roads. It’s probably the last fun ride for the season. If anyone wants to come just let me know.

What time are you riding??

I probably could get a couple more people to ride too!!

leaving albany around 11am

I’ll PM you my number so you can txt me in the morning

crap missed out. Went to DND last night always fun to see the guys harass women.

Going to try to get some riding in tomorrow if anyone wants to get some people together!

would be cool but my GF is crashing at my place and riding with her means I can’t be aggressive on the bike.:Idiots

Pict of said GF.

A bunch of us will be out in Albany tonight!! Anyone else want to hit it up??

Nothing involving bikes goes on until I move. Asshats.

Oh well. In the 80s here. Suck it upstate.

I might be up at Albany DD.

Yeah I think we will end up there.