Bike riders chime in...Sry not motorcycles

dont forget “you guys dont have any spraypaint in that bag do ya?”

hahaha how could I forget that one… damn. that was good. should have said yes. seen how interesting the night could have become.

When I did ride to work it was 20"…
Thats why I want a new bike now. It was a PITA.

Flats suck. A guy @ work commutes when its decent weather from E.amherst and had 2 flats last week.

So if you don’t have a bike where the wheels have the levers so they pop right off, one will need some tools right.
Otherwise, SOL

Bah, just change the fluids a little more often and drive it.

This.

That being said, I love my bike but riding it on main roads in Buffalo scares the shit out of me for 2 reasons:

1. People who drive in Buffalo, in general, don’t pay much attention to what’s going on around them. In the event that they notice a cyclist they’ll pretty much either almost hit you or hang back behind you because they don’t know what to do.
  2. The roads around here suck, and my bike has no suspension. It’s not always possible to avoid bumps in the road with traffic around you and hitting one sucks, a lot.

If you decide to bike to work more power to you - just obey traffic laws and look into how to stay safe on the road. Wear a helmet, stop at stop signs, and be aware of what’s around you.

Get a nice light weight mountain bike and have fun riding into work

So how many calories need to be burned or how much money do you need to save to make it ‘worth it’?

To deal with changing clothes when I get to work every day (even 2 miles in business casual would suck in summer)… a lot more than $27/month and 100-150 calories/day. :slight_smile:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/bik/2309764989.html

thats pretty damn cool^
but $850?
Nice thing is it would be quite…so cops wouldn’t hear me