Do you Ride to your professional job?

As topic states:

And im not talking about a partime or get me by job, more shirt and tie/ business casual job.

I obviously ride to work but try to get here 10 mins early because my exhaust is super loud and i pass right by the GM office lol.

The other engineers i works with ride as well so it like our own small group.

I did today.

Oh NO! Accidentally?

I see no problem with it.

The exhaust on my Exige is loud as fuck and I go WOT right to our driveway.

yes

yep, although i’m not sure if you really consider a BMW tech a professional job.

I rode in today

I get a real taste of what a “professional” bike is when I walk in to work every morning.

The BMW cruisers with these huge aluminum “saddle boxes” or whatever they are called on the side. Ugly as fuck if you ask me.

Fix’d ha

lol @ geoff.

Yea, depending on the client or appointments i have that day, otherwise, yes.

Yes, if I can.

Do you guys ride in with dress pants, shoes and shit?

Or do you change afterwords?

Willy, did u get my PM???

I do so long as it’s not raining and 35 degrees.

word same. It’s funny though when my dress pants ride up wicked and you can see my long black socks half way up my leg…

oooh lala:mamoru:

lol.
I constantly have to try and readjust while I’m riding to minimize my exposure…

I have also found that I can actully make it to work in my summer gloves now that I do not have to take the 290.

sock over dress shoes to keep it ballin but I usually have on a fancy steel toe because I end up spending time in our factory

ppl at my job ride in all the time. those bastards don’t even have to pay for parking!

I have a work car :frowning:

Even when I had a bike last summer, I couldn’t ride cuz needing to have my work car but I could leave it at the office and ride to and from. Also a cool backup plan incase it starts raining and don’t want to ride home.

i rode in today, from roc to buf, it was fucking cold, threw my work clothes in a bag, changed when I got here…

I usually do. There used to be a few other people that rode in as well, but they got laid off when I did and didn’t get called back. :frowning:

I normally don’t have to dress too nice anyhow because I’m in and out of the Lab and shop so much.

Every chance i get…straightpipes nonetheless.