Whaduya gotta wear to work?

Just wondering.

Mon - Thursday = Shirt & Tie, shoes (obviously)

Friday = no tie, nicer shirt/sweater, shoes

Sometimes if I’m presenting something i need to do full suit.

Shirt and tie most of the time, if its a big appointment, I’ll wear a suit. If I’m in the office all day I’ll just wear dress pants and a button down shirt.

Same as above, and then above that. Daddie’s post.

Friday is “casual,” but for us, it’s really just the same minus the tie. Maybe a Polo. Never jeans. Never sneakers. I’ve seen guys wear sandals. Slackers.

black pants, and the company-issued red polo with black collar and cuffs. STBM

At least I can wear my steel-toe shoes in there. sort of need to with all the heavy stuff I have to lift and how much of a clutz I am. :slight_smile:

“No jeans” is pretty much the dress code at my office. But I try to look a little more professional then most of the people I work with.

LoL @ mesh

eh…usually casual to business casual…depending what i feel like

Small company so no formal dress code, but I’m the R&D engineer and I do everything from meet with potential customers/clients/partners to spin screwdrivers and turn wrenches so appropriate dress for me is:

-Steel toes since I work with heavy equipment sometimes (which I should really polish again)
-Crisp pair of jeans or pants
-Button down/polo/sweater

If I wore a tie in my office people would be asking me if I had a job interview that day! :rofl: Hell, people take notice when I wear nice slacks and a button down, because half the time I’m dressed better than the president. A lot of people will wear jeans and sneakers in my office but I try to make it a point to look better than most here. :pimp:

BC here

mostly business casual, khakis and a polo shirt. if theres a meeting then shirt/tie. fridays once in awhile i’ll wear jeans but still with a nice polo shirt.

+1 for Suits everyday.

My closet has more money in it than my car. Its really sad.

Depends if im working in a High level, Mid Level, or Low Level area.

Low level is what everyone HAS to be in which is company issued white pants, a white button down shirt, steel toes, and a bouffant.

Mid level is everything above + a frock, boot covers, and latex gloves.

High level is everything from low level + a SHITLOAD more. It takes like 10 minutes to get from low level gowning to high level lol. It sucks when you have to take a poop real bad.

jeans, boots, sweat shirt, gloves,

::cross-eyed::

Mon - Thurs: Shirt and Tie… nice pants… shoes.

Fri: Business casual…

lol is this for my job, not the rub-downs :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

alright. speaking of which, i need to give You a call about that, maybe tomorrow.

BTW - the plane flie’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jeans - T-shirt - sweatshirt - sneakers…I work for a small company doing engineering PCB layout. Only one other guy in my office. Work floor has the same type dresscode. There really isn’t one. About 70 people total…hell the President and VP both wear jeans and T-shirts on a daily basis unless we have reps visiting.

Wegmans----the new gay button down shirts and a pair of black khakis.

Whatever I want! Yey!

We get a change of close supplied to us by the company to wear under our costumes, and since we don’t go out and show our faces or anything to the public, I can come in wearing my PJ’s, hair up and no makeup and it really doesn’t matter. I love it :slight_smile: