When is switching to all business casual bad?

When you’ve purchased easily $3k worth of business formal attire in the past year and a half that is now all but obsolete.

:2fingers:

wear it still. who cares. you’ll look better than everyone else.

and you can pretend you are more important.

So what man. []D[][]V[][]D

well now you can look like a baller wherever you are. dont settle for shirts and tees when going thru the mcdonalds drive thru. throw on that nice suit and snazzy pair of shoes.

seriously. I outdress the shit out of everyone at work.

Outdressing is one thing, but suit vs. non-suit isnt really interchangeable.

Wearing a nice suit when a cheap suit will do = pimp.
Wearing a nice suit when casual will do = hangs out at Nektar

I, conversely, underdress the shit out of everyone at work. They get bitched at for wearing jeans and a polo one friday, I get no shit for wearing jeans and a t-shirt… everyday.

Doing your job well has perks…

I hate dressing up for work, plus it almost always gets wrecked anyways… as such business casual is fine with me; unless I’ve got a big customer meeting. Hell, I’d rather be in Jeans/T anyday…

Ah thats one benefit of a lame call center, I could show up tomorrow in a cut off, shorts and flip flops and nobody would care. Other than wondering who’s the retard in mid winter but still.

lol.

Dont get me wrong, I’d prefer to be wearing business casual clothes, in the summer especially.

However I’d rather not have a closet of clothes that I might now wear once a month, that could have been a baller tv and a nice vacation.

I always wear dress pants and dress shirts to work. I cant stand Khakis n’ shit. I would wear what you have.

ouch, thats a pisser… atleast nice clothes never go out of style. im sure someday you will need them again.

I hear you Brett and I agree.

yep. people bitch and moan about all sorts of shit, but no manager cares if you take an extra 15 mins on lunch or whatever else, as long as you are consistently producing, and making him look good, and his job easier

( not that this is applicable to the OP, just in general )

don’t buy such shitty clothes… $3k shouldn’t be a whole closet

lol. it should be half of one suit.

Its not literally a whole closet :bloated:

Perhaps I should have been buying suits that were more than $500 each on sale to wear daily? Retard.

ppppfffffffffffffft :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about having a closet full of business casual, only to have to buy 5 suits and lots of business attire in a year and a half :frowning:

replace the dress shirt with a nice thin sweater or a cashmere long sleeved polo …and remove the jacket when around in the office.

/problem