Whaduya gotta wear to work?

Those really are terrible shirts. They couldn’t even give you a lousy collar.

Work outside so:

In summer: T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

In winter: carharts and boots

Spring/fall: Combination

Only rules my company has is obviously clothing must be relatively clean, no ripped clothing, and no offensive shirts.

Casual - Jeans, shorts, mesh, whatever - as long as it’s clean…

…ish

In the office: Buisness casual: polo & khackis, or somethin like a nice sweater for this colder weather, and jeans if you want on friday.

In the field: Whatever I want/whatever keeps me warm/dry.

pretty much whatever i want…with the exception of ripped/grungy clothes

I bascially just have to look presentable, hair done, makeup on

Shirt/Tie/Shoes all the time, well for the 12 hours/week that I work :lol:

fur hat, smoking jacket and a pimp chalice that says “YYYYYYeeeeeahhh!” in diamonds, and a cigar at all times

lol aight man.

But the plane part im :bloated: about

Whatever I feel like wearing.

The Stereo Advantage-required black polo and khaki pants…sometimes i’ll be daring and go fir the black pants (also allowed, but rarely does any1 go for that). as for footwear, i ususally opt for my Addidas Goodyear eddition sneakers, but as winter comes and car starter season is upon us, i’ve been goin for the steel toe boots because a lot of times i end up crawling around card in install or outside in the parking lot fixing things. o yeah, and im wearing the SA uniform as i type this cuz im at work lol

:word:

but when i stay late i take my shoes off, and loosen my tie and unbutton my top button. then put my head phones on

suit.

Typically a shirt and tie but once in a while if i have a special event a suit is necessary.

um yeah i can wear jeans and whatever i want… abercrombie and fitch rocks… as far as target… red shirt… an shirt… really as long as its red.and cargo kahkis!

mon-thur…casual dress unless i have an important meeting
fri-…hawiian shirt day

That statement couldn’t be further from the truth.

Polo shirts and da khakis

Hm, before I search and hopefully not repost, has there been a poll as to what everyone’s job actually is? I’m kinda interested in what you all do. I.E. Jaysgreenlx what kind of baller are you that you gotta don the monkey suit every day?

job #1- only requirement is boots preferrably steel toe

job #2- various camoflauge stuff

NYSTA issued clothing.

dark blue pants (dress style)
baby blue polo/turtleneck.
black socks
boots

i usually wear whatever though