Do you Ride to your professional job?

i know it’s not a bike, but i’ve driven my car to professional Bid submissions for big contracts. you need to choose when and not it’s appropriate, really. for this particular function, it was a bid contract for two $350k firetrucks, but a lot of these guys are into that stuff anyways so it was cool.

driving to work… thats nbd. it’s professional, but it a transportation based business anyways

:mamoru:

our previous president rode his loud ass harley to work with some regularity, don’t see why it matters :gotme:

I do. Usually only on Friday’s so I already have jeans on. I have a pair of dress shoes that I leave at work the change in to so I don’t have to bring them with me. When I do it mid-week I’ll bring clothes to change in to when I get to the office.

Think what you want, but when you’re submitting a proposal for vehicles that range over a million dollars, and have over 200 pages in specification, there is nothing to laugh about in there. but to be honest, Idc what your opinion is. Btw, we won that bid for 2 trucks at 600k. what did you produce in your last professional setting? :mamoru: just saying

My position is semi-professional and I ride. Although I’m the authority at my store so my employees can’t say shit, lol.

I have and will continue to ride into my professional jobs. Dress-slacks and chaps, yo!

It was just a fire joke… <3

<geoffs joke>

<turbols1ss’s head>

oh. what a dick…lol

lol at geoff and turbo silly boys

My excuse is, I like turtles

I ride in with dress pants/shoes all summer long. and spring. and fall lol.