Pics from a ride in the Southern Tier (56K Beware)

Organized around a 30 bike ride this past saturday, just thought I’d share some of the pics I took while following along in a car.

Squid Tony

Corey’s CBR600RR

Stretched Gixxer

Nug’s Monster ZX6R

Ninja 250

ZX10R

ZX6R

Cog’s 636

Bert’s Frankenstein Bike

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

R1 Underpass

Little Wheelie Action…

Mikes Gixxer

The whole group at a stop light

Group Shot

Chick on a CBR

Cody

Group pulling into the carshow

Ninja Closeup

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Bert on the stretched gixxer

ZZR600

Andys Gixxer

ugh, wear your gear. Not 1 person with adequate protection.

Lol, I told many of them they were stupid as hell riding on the highway for such a long ride without gear on. But you can preach all you want, I don’t think any of these guys are members here and they will never hear you…just sayin.

They won’t like it when their arm and legs are covered in skin from their ass…

Looks fun, but man that is a lot of people without proper gear on.

who the hell rides with sneakers on? flip flops FTW.

Ehh, I’ll hold my comments.

Nice bikes.

Looks like a nice group ride minus the lack of gear. Good shots :tup:

Thanks. Like I said, I argue with them about the gear thing all the time, but some people just don’t get it until they put a bike down. And probably none of these guys have ever lost a friend due to a motorcycle accident. Most of them are new riders too, within 1-2 yrs experience tops.

Cool beans :tup:

nice bikes.

its funny how all of our group rides are the complete opposite when it comes to gear.

Looks like fun. Glad I wasn’t there to be the “bad influence”. Glad everyone was ok

you a bad influence? no way!!:lolsign:

Lol kemo causing trouble?! No way! Haha

Looks like a good time, biting tongue on all the lack of gear… even gloves, wow.

:tup:

nice rides brother

I bet there was SOOOO much unnecessary revving on this cruise…

Lol at the first pic, that guy sucks.

i cant tell if they took the picture before his thumb came up

edit: that ninja 250 is the first 250 that actually looks modern

For sure, I thought he had a can of beer when I first looked at the photo. Would not have surprised me.

truth, this is always so annoying

a skilled rider in proper gear doing a wheelie by me, then changing lanes while still in wheelie > dudebro in a tanktop on a sport bike bouncing off of the rev limiter looking at me like a hardass at a red light

Lol, just noticed the first dude has a 12 bar but yet has what appears to be stock sprocket and no cage. Ricer?