Bike shops? Need a helmet.

Hey guys, i’m looking for a helmet to use at the track and i’ve been going around looking for shops that carry a wide selection that can help me figure out what i need. My first though was cycleworld at brimley and sheppard but word is that they closed down.

Any reccomendations?

-cal

yo what kind of biking you doing?

Read much?? lol

And yes, cycleworld is closed down. I pretty sure I know of another bike shop around but i cant think of the name, I’ll post it when I find/remember it.

what are you lookin to spend on a helmet, there are tonnes of bike shops around, im up north (newmarket) susuki dealer here has pretty large selection, i know riders choice is in etobickoe but i dont know about helmets there

CSC Racing in Newmarket carries a fair selection of dot and snell approved helmets.

any helmet shops in or around brampton

yo that cycleworls building is now a warehouse/ outlet type bike store. deff got som good deals for lids, not the greatest selection tho

… -_-
I wasn’t sure if he was talking about tracks as in drifting/racing or like bmx tracks.

Royal Distributing you’ll drive past it on the 400hwy exit Innisfil Beach Rd.

ino there is bike shop at highway 7 and martingrove. you go south on martingrove from highway 7 and take the first left at the lights where the nissan dealership is and go into the first unit on your right hand side. they have all kinds of stuff, helmets, jackets everythign.

Thanks for the replies guys, i’m going to check out some scarborough shops today, if i dont find what i need i’ll head west and go through those stores.

there is a shop on dundas st near kipling station. i think it is called parker bros. bike accessories or somthing like that. the season is over ther should be some good deals out there.

peace

Thanks for everyone’s help but i ended up buying a second hand helmet from SON member willx. Thanks for your help though!