bikers messing with me anyone here?

ya goin down southpak a group of bikes was behind me and i think they liked blinding me anyone here?

Maybe they were trying to accept your Newyorkfbody race challenge?

idk i turned off to a parking lot they didnt follow so idk

i also put a nice lil sticker on my bumper that says cya

…your car is slow as balls, why would you put that on there

^ LOL…

fixed

roffle roffle

^lol

Why do I have a feeling the cya sticker is oval and from a vending machine?

cant believe im the first to lay down the :picard:

:picard:

:picard:

dude bike headlights sit up higher, i bet he was just riding and it was catching your mirror.

that and it almost seems every bikes headlight isnt mounted securly. I see headlights always bouncing around especially on roads in WNY

Thats never the problem. Most bikes have a horizon point just below the average car’s side view mirrors. A little bump in the road or even acceleration will momentarily raise this point higher in to your view. Where it looks like the bike is being a dick or flashing you, the reality is they are just cruising along, driving on the shitty NY roads.

Believe me. This IS the case. There’s been a few dick head cars that turn their high beams right in my face when going opposite directions, THEN I show them what my high beams look like. It sucks, but it’s the roads.

I see alot of bikes now with a flashing headlight, but maybe the guy wanted to run the sick camaro.

I belive that is a “safety” thing. SO they stand out more…

I know a lot of r6 and ninja guys who ride with there brights on because when you have your lows on only one headlight works…and it gets so annoying when people say “hey, you got a headlight out!”

those drive me nuts

Believe it or not, the NYSDMV Motorcycle “handbook” suggest every motorcycle to ride with their highbeams on during the day.

Yes, the blinking light is a safety thing, and yes, it bugs me too. I suppose that means it works though. I’d rather annoy someone for 2 seconds as they pass me than for them to hit me.

I know what it is, I was saying that they are out there.

John im glad you think its annoying but it makes you notice them so its doing its job

I always ride with my high beam on … day or night (specially at night so i can see more than 5ft of the road in front of me). Most people don’t look for motorcyclists. I can’t tell you the number of times people have pulled out on me or almost pulled out on me. I have had a few people almost pull out on me as I’m about to go by them.

that was me riding my bicycle with a single civic headlight mounted on the handlebars. i’ll kick your ass!