Bikes

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/bike45.JPG

im diggin the speed triples, my dad has had 2, a t509 and a2007 1050, still has the 1050

Your dad has one, not you. So please STFU

agreed, but it is sooo nice when cagers looks at you cause they hear you.

fuck you dude, if you dont like me just set me to ignore in your profile. and just cause he has em doesnt mean i cant post in this thread

yea, that thing must be ungodly loud with no mufflers on it. i remember hearing a kid with a gixxer that didnt have one on, i wanted to punch him in the face.

We care why? I asked what bike YOU had, not your daddy.

X2

Na, fuck you dude, maybe you ought to just climb back into your racecar bed and play with yourself some more.

Na, fuck you dude, maybe you ought to just climb back into your racecar bed and play with yourself some more.[/QUOTE]

:bowrofl:

my bike is soo loud that i punch people in the face when i get off. then when they’re layin on the ground i fire it back up and pipe em in the face.

loud pipes save lives lol
the one exhaust i built we pointed the pipes upwards so it would hit SUV windows

bullshit! it makes me want to end a few…

then you would love tom vito’s bike… you cant even hear it when your on it…

I don’t mind sportbike loud or Ducati loud, but Harley loud makes we want to kill someone. Harley’s and cruiser bikes like them should be outlawed. :slight_smile:

i dont mind loud but rattling your house windows at 3am loud it can stand… what i cant understand is how loud bikes are inspected but a loud car cant pass.

those speed triples are nice. I dont care for street bikes but if I ever got one it would probably be something with double round headlights like that or an older ducati. I love double headlamps

Well, if anyone is interested, my Speed Triple (pic in this thread somewhere) will be for sale as soon as I get its annual service and inspection. I’m putting it in craigslist right after that, so if anyone is interested before then, lemme know. Blue book is in the $7-$7500 dollar range. Mint condition, never ridden in rain, never dropped. 1050cc 2007 with @ 2k miles. Just out of break in period. Son of a bitch screams. Torque like you can’t believe. Low redline so you don’t wind it out like the crotch rockets. Touch of the gas lifts the front wheel. It’s sick.
I have to get hand surgery and I’ll be out of commision until at least summer, and then won’t be allowed to grasp handlebars for some time after that.
With wife preggo, it just doesn’t make sense to have it anymore. I’ll buy another in a few years once the kid drives me nuts and I need an escape.
</threadjack>

i wish i had the money, then i could have both the 675 and the 1050, i can put the word out if you want, and for those that might be interseted here, that bike is an animal and you would not be sorry

Trust me, you’ll need an escape long before a few years passes. You wil then regret selling it.

funny, every winter when i put my bike away i want to sell it, but as soon as the weather breaks and i start riding again it puts a big, wide smile on my face. i would def. miss it

I have an idea. How about I buy the 675 and vtecsol uses the money to buy the 1050. Then everybody wins!