Bikini Bike Wash at Sports Rock Cafe in the Strip

Hey guys, my friend is the manager for sports rock in the strip, and he wanted me to get this info out. They’re having sport bike nights every wed from 5-9. There will be a bikini bike wash from 6-8. Also they’re having prizes and give-a-ways. $1.00 off on all domestic bottels, and .10 wings. He’s hoping for a big turn out, so feel free to put the word out to all your friends. If there’s any questions, you can just PM me.

Shawn

I see SRC wants the bikers back, but the question remains - will they piss everyone off again and have another fisco similar to one in '03?

also whats up with the cops bustin balls down there.

I don’t know maybe it has to do with you guys stuntin down there…lol j/k

that wasnt it

Ok, my friend Corey who is the GM there told me now that who ever mentions my name, either Shawn or Camaro 22, gets the first round on the house also. He wants to see how much response they get from me advertising online. I don’t know what happened in 03 as he’s only been the manager there for a little over a year now. We just got to see what happens I guess.

Shawn

tities for everyone!!! if you leave out the fugly harley chics sportbikers will show

Maybe Corey should contact me and maybe I will hook up Corey with an advertising offer he can not refuse to help promote his event. just a thought

Hey Whitey, yeah if you have some way for him to contact you? Or you could call down there and ask for him. Again, I’m just his friend doing this to help him out. You can PM me.

Shawn

Again, they are a big sports bar so i’m sure future events could be arranged in the future for cars as well. He’s into bikes and cars also having an R1 and a cobra mustang, so maybe you guys could work something out for each other.

Shawn

like say a party thrown to watch us on Pinks… um yeah thats what i am thinking!!!

that would be f’n awesome. even if he did it for real cheap… like $1 beers and 25 cent wings… hes not loosing anything… and gets promoted. and i get to get drunk and watch pinks. :burnout:

willing and dealing is the man in the blue 240

:offtopic: pics of bikini car wash…

Ya…lets go get drunk for cheap with some cheap ugly whores barely washing our bikes and ride off and kill ourselves into a jersey barrier…ya! sounds great…

nice!