Bills home vandalized

Damn, I am surprised someone would actually vandalize mckelvin’s house, grow the fuck up, it’s a sports game

…on the flip side I never cease to be surprised by the ignorant comments on this board, people on here need to grow up as well

pathetic…i am not surprised though

I almost vandalized my own house last night

i dont understand. yall should have vandalized tom bradys house, not your own teams house. isn’t that what any other fan acting like a dumbass is going to do?? after living in rochester for 1 year,i really dont understand bills fans.

it’s like when WVU plays, everyone in WV sets the couch on their porch on fire. why? what would posses you do to do such a thing?!

Stay classy Buffalo

“Take A Knee”

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/59407127.html

I wonder how many domstic violence calls Buffalo PD and surrounding areas got last night.

gezzz if buffalo ever won the super bowl i think the whole town would be lit on fire and riots everywhere…this act by some classy fan is showing how much we want to go to the playoffs and win a superbowl

Meh, it will create more jobs… more than Byron Brown has done for us.

This sort of thing is not unique to Buffalo… Stop the hate people.

http://images3.cafepress.com/product/64708403v8_240x240_Front.jpg

valdalized? :lol:

This is garbage and makes us look bad as fans.

Things like this is why I am glad I am not a Bills fan.

Stay classy Buffalo.

just move the fucking team already

Spray painting the lawn is kind of funny honestly. It’s not like it won’t go away the first time he mows it. No permanent damage, no monetary cost, and the kid got a reminder not to be a retard which he obviously doesn’t get from our shitty coach enough.

Thank god nothing racial was painted.

shit

:tif:

If people are really that crushed by a football loss…from a team that has sucked for a decade, they really need to grow the fuck up. Was it disappointing, yes. Is it the end of the world, not even close. Get a life.

At least it wasn’t a burning cross like someone left on Thurman’s front lawn after the superbowl.

McKelvin lives just around the corner from me…it was a pretty weak attempt to “vandalize”.

Exactly. The bills have sucked and will always suck. Its not like they represented anything and it just shows how shitty this “football town” is.

If someone was gonna screw with someone, I am surprised they didnt burn down Norwood’s house even tho that would still have no excuse.

Its a fucking game. The unpredictability of any sport makes it entertaining to watch. If your priority in life is the buffalo bills you really need help.