Bills home vandalized

Now front page on cnn.com.

2 teenagers turned themselves in for doing it. Mckelvin noted he did not wish to have the guilty parties punished.

"McKelvin caught the person who spray painted his lawn but he couldn’t hold the guy and he got away. "

they were already punished monday night.

silly kids…just slap them on the wrist and let them go

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should be banned for posting that. :cry:

So im sure you just reside in Buffalo for the wings and great political polices right…

Im not saying im staying in Buffalo for the sports, but if we dint have the Sabres and the Bills, I really would have nothing keeping me here. Well, other than this great forum obviously. Im sure the d00ds were drunk and this is the kind of passion I expect from fans in a city with not much going for it.

I really thought it was going to be some 40 year old hardcore Bills fans.

Two teenagers makes it not sooo bad. But still…what little shits they are.

It’s not like they threw a Molotov Cocktail through the guy’s window. They spray painted his lawn. The next door neighbor mowed it for him in the morning(from what I heard). I’ve done worse to people’s houses who were just innocent neighbors(I was a dickhead when I was 14-15).

If there was any real damage to done to his shit, I would think of this to be a much worse act.

yah, he made it seem like he was scared shitless on twitter. the big bad football player was scared of 2 kids spray painting his lawn in suburbia buffalo. woohoo.

(who the fuck posts on twitter while someone is vandalizing your house outside)

It’s just a game! Sad that someone would do this… really sad.