bills vs. fish - round 2

:word:

i love the blanket statements from all the jets fans on here…

“he NEVER looks confortable at ANY part of the game”

cracks me up

he certainly didnt look comfortable on the play actions touchdown (sarcasm)

definitely didnt look comfortable on the other two touchdowns.

i think my favorite statement was the one about “oh, if you take away his touchdowns, and the yards he gained on those plays, he only had like 100 yards”. thats like saying, if i have 8 apples and i take away 6 of them, then you really only have 2!!! no fucking shit!!!

every week he has made improvements. however, since i am not a fan of the football juggernaut known as the new york football giants, i should not be allowed to state my opinion.

let him stand back there and chuck the ball around the rest of the season. try to get some momentum with mcgahee before the end of the season. get momentum for 06.

and fuck the jets

Ginzosaurus Rex you da man

bears are 9-3…

i’m happy…

DA BEARS!!!

i do what i can…

and while im at it, someone please knock mularkey into oblivion. would have been nice to see the same style/type of playcalling in the second half that was actually successful in the first half… but that wouldnt be TRICKY enough… and EVERYONE knows that the ONLY way to win in the nfl as being as SUPER ultra l33t SNEAKY and tricky as possible… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im going to go ram my head into a wall

they played witha big cushion in the 2nd half they were content to just sit on their 20 point lead and they blew the game

our coaches are incompetant

Well, chalk another one up for the “prevent defense prevents you from winning.”
Go Chargers tonight!!

Did moulds get a catch this game? There goes his streak…

And friends would ask me, “Why don’t you watch the Bills game on the weekend?”

Today’s game (and the rest of the season) answers that question.

Nope. That’s what I want to know too. He wasn’t hurt, they said “coach’s decision” what coach benches their star reciever that’s healthy (except for TO)? Probably the same one that benches Sam Adams…

actually moulds pulled himself out…

heard it in the postgame

Who cares about Moulds streak? It’s insignificant if the team isn’t winning. A players single success means nothing if the team isnt winning. And to be honest, Moulds is gone after this season I think. He is starting to slow down and it is noticable. A few years ago, he would beat coverage and break it, no matter who they stuck on him. Now he just can’t do that anymore…He’s no longer a big play reciever. Is there still a place for him? Yes, but not on the Bills.

As for the rest of the team…

WORST COACHING EVER!

Why the hell would you switch to a prevent defense immediately after you have “crippled” them and demoralized them by ripping their quarterback a new one and knocking him out? That is when you rape the new guy even harder. But they didn’t. They stopped blitzing, and gave them the game.

A blind, homeless Chernobyl survivor coulda coached a better second half than that.

say what you want, your just in denial cause your a bills fan. its ok tho, it happens :stuck_out_tongue:

so then tell me why, SAGE ROSENFELS can come in and manage the game better than losman does? jp is a very “jittery” qb who jumps around alot but never really makes a set decision. yea he can evade a pass rush, great, but what does he do after that? nothing. and thats what seperates him and will continue to seperate him from being a winning qb in this league. so you think the 2nd td pass to evans was a good throw then? he had him WIDE open he had atleast 2 steps on tillman, but oh wait he had to completely come to a stop and cut to the right to catch the ball. yea the end result was a td, but it was made harder than it had to be, because losman isnt’ accurate. passes accross the middle, he doens’t lead the receiver, he throws it high or behind him, which gives the defender all the time in the world to recover. and no i’m not talking out of my ass, i watched drew brees go thru his growing pains as well being a charger fan. but i can’t help but think this isn’t quite the same case, just watch his movements, you’ll see what i’m talking about. i’m just calling it like i see it :gotme:

no he was benched untill the last drive with the game on the line and wasnt thrown to

I just laugh.

The Jets lose because we have no offense.

The Bills lose because… they suck. Who gives up such a lead?

Only the yankees, and the bills now too.

fine

so i shall paraphrase your logic

losman is bad for the following reasons
he is gittery
he is inaccurate

bills fans should give up hope on him for the above reasons stated

i speak through experience
the experience through which i speak of is by being a charger fan
i watched drew brees go through the same problems

except your logic fails, because brees is now, and has been for over a season and a half, a consistent productive nfl starter… so your argument makes no sense.

also, because brees and losman arent the exact same person, the arguement “well, it took brees x number of years” isnt valid.

no the point is, losman looks like ryan leaf, not drew brees :wink:

wow…this thread blew up almost as fast as the Beck-getting-banned thread. lol

There you go Sam, I corrected it for ya :wink: No hating on Losman here (yet).

Wow, they really suck

What I don’t get is how anyone can expect to get a new quarterback every 2-3 years and have a good season sometime soon. You ever see Peyton’s first season? Wow did he suck. I’m not comparing him to Peyton obviously… but holy hell get off the I hate Losman bandwagon before he can get into the freakin’ offense. Wow.