BING mentioned in Jan.'07 Modified Mag

i picked up the lastest issues of modified mag, and i was reading the article on the killer '95 s14 with the insane RB26DETT swap (soo clean, cleanest ive ever seen!) and i saw in the article that the dude used BING rear upper control arms and camber arms on his ride.

The guy lives in montreal but its kinda cool to see someone from the forum to be mentioned a in mag like this one!

this probably has happened before, but just wanted to tell everyone to check this issue out just to see this car, i cant believe this car. its insane! And also just wanted to give a shout out to BING for making kick ass products!

yeah guys name is Greg, he’s part owner of a shop in Montreal called Automotion Collision, real awesome and down to earth guy to talk to, i had a big chat with him when he was down for SCN Moncton in aug 05. Back then the car was a grey/gunmetalish colour and didn’t have the GREX brakes.

It is now Lexus pearle white and GREX 6 and 4 piston braking system…mmmmm sexy sexy :smiley:

O RLY??

i’ll have to pick that issue up.

The guys at Automotion have been awesome with me these past couple years. Greg, one of the owners, has been very receptive to alot of my gear that is made here in Canada. He wears the multi-link and even bought some of my fibreglass gear for his brother’s S13.

right now he has the older version of the multi-link but he will have the new stuff for the 07 season.

nice… I didn’t even see that part and I even read the article :smiley:

These modified mags just keep coming out like crazy. Couple of days ago I got my Feb. 2007 issue already! I guess it’s not so bad subscribing to it, since I get the issues a bit before they hit the stores :smiley:

edit: yeah, it’s mentioned on page 44… BING series rear control arms :slight_smile:

hey Bing, were you on a car show where they had 2 teams that had to build 2 s13’s? the show is canadian i saw it on global this past saturday…

they mentioned all the team members and one of their names were bing …lastname i forget sorry…then it clicked in my head, hey i’ve heard that name before? lol is it you?

they also mentioned that someone else from one of the teams are part of canada’s biggest 240sx site. im guessing its son?..

http://www.son240sx.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=22768

i just went out and bought the mag, that is Greg’s car… sick…Modified Mag FTMFW

scans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemys14
hey Bing, were you on a car show where they had 2 teams that had to build 2 s13’s? the show is canadian i saw it on global this past saturday…

they mentioned all the team members and one of their names were bing …lastname i forget sorry…then it clicked in my head, hey i’ve heard that name before? lol is it you?

they also mentioned that someone else from one of the teams are part of canada’s biggest 240sx site. im guessing its son?..

http://www.son240sx.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=22768

<< yeah i saw it just now thanks